BMR K-MEMBER & A-arms

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
So after having my BMR K-member and the A-arms in storage for a year i decided to install them. Let me tell you, that job supposed to be an easy deal but i had some issues in the way but other than that was easy.

So the only issue or complain other than the vibration under 1000 RPM obviously because the motor mounts was the oil pan clearance like Scrambler had only difference between my problem and his is that my rack an pinion was completely touching the oil pan technically resting on it and i did not buy the K-member with the lower motor mounts and i have stock oil pan. I thought the problem was the bushings washers. The top washers have a cone shape and the bottom are flat, i had them in reverse so i thought that was the problem and i switch them but nope. It helped, but i still had the rack too closed to the oil pan. Then i add some washers in and fixed the problem.

With that been said i don't know why i had that problem.

I modded the CHE Brace and torque limiters to fit my K-Member but i wasn't sure how tie those links supposed to be so i tie them just enough to be solid, i don't want those to break my block neither like an early post i saw.

Other than that the car feels funny like my old 86 GT now it feels like a V8.LOL :naughty1:

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
Next is:

• Kooks LT and X-off road
  • CHE Rear Upper adj and BBR lower arms with
  • CHE anti-squat and CHE UCA bracket
  • Aluminum DS
  • BBR tune steeda UDP and plugs
  • Meziere water pump

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back