bogart deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotairgypsy

forum member
Reaction score
well i am heading out of town tomorrow afternoon and would like some travel cash...how about the rears for $550 shipped...i have enough time to get get them out before i head out of town tomorrow.

yes the pics are big....shows detail

wheel1.JPG
wheel2.JPG

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Do they come with center caps? Also, stock lugs can be used with these right?

SONIC

forum member
Reaction score
Do they come with center caps? Also, stock lugs can be used with these right?

Dont bother asking if you bought the wheels you wouldent use them! your car just sits!! all that power and nowhere to go. last time i went to the track i asked you to go.. hmmm no responce from you... gay!!!

:roflmao:

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Dont bother asking if you bought the wheels you wouldent use them! your car just sits!! all that power and nowhere to go. last time i went to the track i asked you to go.. hmmm no responce from you... gay!!!

:roflmao:

Haha funny.. My car goes when I drive it, which has been alot latly.. Just need a set like these to put all my power to the ground! Btw, I was busy the night you guys didn't wind up even going. That's why I didn't get back to you.

SONIC

forum member
Reaction score
im just kidding with you. dont get your panties in a bundel. bring that beast by the shop once and a while.. btw we are going to the track again soon and i will let you use a set off tires if you need to.

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
im just kidding with you. dont get your panties in a bundel. bring that beast by the shop once and a while.. btw we are going to the track again soon and i will let you use a set off tires if you need to.

LOL, I know man, its all good.. Ill swing by the shop soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back