Boss 302 Rods/bolts, Saleen Pistons

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Steve, in another build thread a fellow mentioned that you can definitely get the Boss 302 rod sets w/bolts, and I think you can also get the CP stock bore forged pistons with pins/rings?

Let me know, I'm definitely in for some rods.

Thanks

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Steve, in another build thread a fellow mentioned that you can definitely get the Boss 302 rod sets w/bolts, and I think you can also get the CP stock bore forged pistons with pins/rings?

Let me know, I'm definitely in for some rods.

Thanks

Strangely I only have three in stock but I can put a set of rods together in short order.

The rods are $170.00 for a set of eight and they include bolts, I'm afraid I can't get ay aftermarket pistons though. I can get Boss pistons but that's it.

Here's a link to the rods on our site, http://www.tascaparts.com/oe-ford/cr3z6200a?search_str=cr3z6200a

Feel free to call in the order if you like, 1-800-598-1484.

-Steve

Last edited:

Falkwa

forum member
Reaction score
these rods still able to be bought on the cheap? research shows they will live for the future power goals ill have on my 3v. (650ish max)

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
these rods still able to be bought on the cheap? research shows they will live for the future power goals ill have on my 3v. (650ish max)

$174.00 plus shipping, just PM me your e-mail address and a reminder what it's about and I'll send a link to order.

We do show a set in stock now.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back