Boss Laguna Seca

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
with the asking price for the car and the cost to repair the damages...you basically bought a brand new one...no thanks

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Somebody that knows what they are doing and building it for a track car could fix this for 5k. have 35k in a car that sells for mid 50's . not bad in my opinion.

CobraLife07

forum member
Reaction score
Aside from the costs of repairs.....The resale value wouldn't be worth the investment. A buyer that is looking for that car certainly wont want a salvage title car. Just like I would have NEVER bought a salvage title GT500

Bryan

forum member
Reaction score
Them, 43auto, iaai , copart, midway ect Ya get some good deals, some are not the best, this seca was dropped from 29,900 to 27900 today.
They do take offers :)

I already have 10 cars, 74 auto has some nice cars and im waiting till jan 1 to buy... its a missouri thing.

There are a few other sites out there with better deals, i look for salvage cars about 10 times a day. :clap:

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
I am in the auto repair buisness , I wouldnt touch that car for anything. About the only thing its good for is to use parts on it for another car your building . It wouldnt be a good idea to fix that car , it will never be right besides salvage title /rebuilt title means its about 35% less value.

Pete

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
I remember this car. Guy lost control while being drunk with a passenger.

http://www.mustangclubblog.com/drunk-driver-wrecks-his-2012-boss-302-laguna-seca-mustang/
http://www.realperformancemustangs....to-wrecked-2012-mustang-boss-302-laguna-seca-!!!
http://www.mustangheaven.com/2011/s...ng-off-your-new-laguna-seca-mustang-dont-mix/

WreckedLagunaSeca-585x391.jpg

Last edited:

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
That car would worth $30-$35k repaired with absolutely 0 issues, in it's current state it I'd overpriced and needs to be adjusted -$10k-$15k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while taking a shit

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
the suspension will cost a shit ton to fix too. can't imagine the axles or control arms are anything but fucked up.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, yea that's definately the same car judging by the pictures.. Almost hurts to look at it...

Ampire

3 valve
Reaction score
No way you could ever fix that and have it remotely worth driving. The left side would have to be cut off and a donor side welded on. This would completely compromise the car's unibody structure.

I would guess its worth $15k as a parts car, hes asking way too much.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No way you could ever fix that and have it remotely worth driving. The left side would have to be cut off and a donor side welded on. This would completely compromise the car's unibody structure.

I would guess its worth $15k as a parts car, hes asking way too much.

you sound like a expert...... wtf ???????:roflmao:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back