Box of parts goes 10.0@151

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Had to talk him down from going full retard. Engine is definitely fucked. Metal shavings everywhere. Caused the turbo to touch down. Who knows what the bearings look like in that thing. Talked him out of the 80mm for the moment. The engine is back on it's way to Ford next week. Its serial number shows no billet gears. Hopefully he gets taken care of, and quickly

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Had to talk him down from going full retard. Engine is definitely fucked. Metal shavings everywhere. Caused the turbo to touch down. Who knows what the bearings look like in that thing. Talked him out of the 80mm for the moment. The engine is back on it's way to Ford next week. Its serial number shows no billet gears. Hopefully he gets taken care of, and quickly

Tell ford to sleeve that shit for his troubles

minivanracer

forum member
Reaction score
CPRsm. Pm me a deal on one of your turbo kits. I got a full fuel system and id1000s. Along with a coyote 11:1 aluminator and i myself had my buddy at ford put in a tss oil pump. So no questions there. Also the car has a darrin burch built 4r70w and circle d converter. Currently runnin a beefcake paxton with some boost. Make me a deal that i can't pass and i will show these guys how a cpr turbo kit works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICygXGqR4g8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUHfGnAk5dRkxzV3VqmXljWg

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Sent ya a pm minivan

That would be nice huh Bud?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back