BRAKE it down!!!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
These look great! :thumb:

If you don't mind me asking, who did you use for powdercoating? Been looking for someone semi-local. Thanks!

I used Lake Area Maintenance & Powdercoating here in Lake Charles. The guy that does all the powdercoating is a car enthusiast and really fair with the prices. I felt like he covered my calipers VERY WELL in powdercoat compared to alot I've seen. Here is how much coverage he put on mine. These pics show that I've already put the pistons and seals back in. They were removed of course

cojv3um.jpg

VvjdNGZ.jpg

:clap:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Wg4Rpvi.jpg

THIS is the trick to getting the seal on very easily. Put it on the bottom of the piston first before installing. Put the piston in the caliper and work the rubber seal around the lip to seal it then squeeze the piston into the bore. EASY!

JUSTA3V

Moar Throttle!
Reaction score
Very nice. I've always liked the white lettering on red calipers. But that looks very good as well.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome job man, I plan to do red with silver brembo stickers. We will see how it turns out.

Holidays are killing my bank account, so it will probably be February before I buy a spare set of calipers to have mine done.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Tasca or Levittown, they aren't that expensive if memory serves me correctly. $94 a caliper for non-brembo GT front calipers.

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
00hkK9z.jpg

79KlZUY.jpg

8hmfpYo.jpg

iFTlEN4.jpg

EhM17UM.jpg

Im glad this project is done. Putting the E-brake spring back on is NUTS!!!!!!

I love the way it came out doe!!!:sparta::flamingdevil:

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
iFTlEN4.jpg

Bahahaha! Notice the tire tread imprint in the concrete! It doesn't go forward or back. I think it is actually sunk into the concrete.:lmaf:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back