brand new turbosmart eboost2 boost controller cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I'm confident paypal will come through they already froze the funds. I'll keep Yall updated

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

probercr93

Banned
Reaction score
Look everyone. I've conducted a lot of business on here before. I'm not scamming anyone and I never sold the boost controller before. I've given Dillon my number at least twice to contact me if he has any issues. Not that I should have to put my personal business out there however obviously I do. My fiance was in a bad car accident and is still in icu. She just came out of her coma Wednesday of last week. The car and the boost controller are stored about 35 minutes from my house. Yes I used the same picture as last time. Ya caught me. But I am by no means trying to screw anyone over. I want to get this resolved asap. If anyone has any questions regarding this please feel free to call but preferably text me as I am in the hospital.

260-425-0612
Lee

I understand there has been a lot of scams from other members in the past, but I've purchased and sold many items on here. Every transaction has went through smoothly and instantly. I'm sorry my personal life has hindered this particular one. I told Dillon earlier I would be sending it out no later than Monday. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Look everyone. I've conducted a lot of business on here before. I'm not scamming anyone and I never sold the boost controller before. I've given Dillon my number at least twice to contact me if he has any issues. Not that I should have to put my personal business out there however obviously I do. My fiance was in a bad car accident and is still in icu. She just came out of her coma Wednesday of last week. The car and the boost controller are stored about 35 minutes from my house. Yes I used the same picture as last time. Ya caught me. But I am by no means trying to screw anyone over. I want to get this resolved asap. If anyone has any questions regarding this please feel free to call but preferably text me as I am in the hospital.

260-425-0612
Lee

I understand there has been a lot of scams from other members in the past, but I've purchased and sold many items on here. Every transaction has went through smoothly and instantly. I'm sorry my personal life has hindered this particular one. I told Dillon earlier I would be sending it out no later than Monday. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

He paid you the money. You haven't shipped what he paid for. He has faith in you maybe you should show some of that same faith by returning his money until you ship. Surely you can access the internet.

Why didn't you tell him about your situation prior to it reaching this state? Everything you are saying and doing is classic scammer style. You told me you would have a tracking number by Thursday, now it's Monday. What happened?

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Traumatic thing's in life happen and I completely understand, and my prayers are with you. I for some reason have full confidence in Lee getting me the item, but if that doesn't occur paypal will take care of it. I hope you're fiancé manages a full recovery and I look forward to seeing this item and hopefully I'm not being naive and letting my understanding nature get the best of me.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not buying it. People lie........if you were truly a stand up guy you wouldn't have used the old paper with a chopped date on it. You would have communicated your situation before now if it was truly as serious as you make it out to be.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
skeptical-cat-is-fraught-with-skepticism1.jpg

probercr93

Banned
Reaction score
I told Dillon of this situation. I did say I would get it out by Thursday and she came out of her coma Wednesday. I used the old picture out of pure laziness since the actual controller is fairly far away.

Again I've done a lot of business on this site. I've sold over 10 turbos and some other turbo accessories and have not one complaint. I would refund the money, but what sense does that make if I'm shipping it out in 2 days. I'll drive out tomorrow and get the controller and post a picture of everything. I'm happy the purchaser has a little faith that I'll follow through.

Again I'm sorry this has happened, but to slander my name because of what you believe isn't exactly the best way to resolve anything. I've posted my phone number, not one person has texted or called. If there is anything else I can do to ease your minds please feel free to text and let me know. My fiance is currently sleeping so I would appreciate no calls.

If I wasn't actively trying to resolve this, then I could understand your concerns, but I'm here trying to keep my name from being drug through the dirt. Have a good night everyone.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I told Dillon of this situation. I did say I would get it out by Thursday and she came out of her coma Wednesday. I used the old picture out of pure laziness since the actual controller is fairly far away.

Again I've done a lot of business on this site. I've sold over 10 turbos and some other turbo accessories and have not one complaint. I would refund the money, but what sense does that make if I'm shipping it out in 2 days. I'll drive out tomorrow and get the controller and post a picture of everything. I'm happy the purchaser has a little faith that I'll follow through.

Again I'm sorry this has happened, but to slander my name because of what you believe isn't exactly the best way to resolve anything. I've posted my phone number, not one person has texted or called. If there is anything else I can do to ease your minds please feel free to text and let me know. My fiance is currently sleeping so I would appreciate no calls.

If I wasn't actively trying to resolve this, then I could understand your concerns, but I'm here trying to keep my name from being drug through the dirt. Have a good night everyone.

I don't think you have been slandered. All anyone has done is point out how most scammers operate. What is going on here is what usually goes on during a scam.

I hope you are on the up and up. Refunding the money makes perfect sense to me. If I was in your situation it's exactly what I'd do for the purchaser if they wanted me to. That's why I suggested it.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I don't expect a refund the funds are frozen in paypal and once everything is in order they will be unfrozen

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Unless she was in the accident a month ago I don't see why that matters for this situation, I'm sorry she got into a accident and I hope she is OK....but you had a month to ship it, that's just BS! If the accident happened a month ago then I could understand.

probercr93

Banned
Reaction score
The accident happened 3 weeks ago. We were out of town for thanksgiving before that. Before the accident I was in complete communication with him. Went a few days of no talking after the accident for obvious reasons and have been trying my best to communicate as much as possible since.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
My fiance is currently sleeping so I would appreciate no calls.
i wasnt aware that they allowed sell phones in ICU for us to wake your fiance. if that truly is the situation then my heart goes out to her and her family, as far as you go, using someones misfortune to cover up your lack of follow thru just saysenough about you. there is no excuse for your actions. youre not strapped to a hospital bed, you cant tell me you havent been home, to work or handled your personal obligations in the meantime. whether you make this right or not doesnt alleviate the fact that you blew him off. if you didnt have the time , the thing to do would be drop him a line and refund his money if you couldnt make good. I call bullshit either way and I wouldnt deal with you now because of the way youve conducted this transaction. :2cents:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Dillon, any updates from Lee? Let me know when you have the boost controller in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back