Brenspeed vs. BBR tunes

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
NOOOOO NOT BBR.

j/k i love there tunes.i had chris dyno tune my car and havent looked back on it.great people to deal with, one thing some of you guys dont know is he wont let you of the dyno untill he feals the car is perfect and safe even if it means staying till 5am.
That last part is very true, the first time I was there, Chris stayed there with me from 5pm to 10:30pm on the dyno... needless to say, he won me over right then and there

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
even if their tunes werent the absolute best, i would still rather buy from them because their customer service is the best i have ever encountered. Good customer support is hard to find and for them to have so many compliments on that alone tell me that they back their products and services and to me thats worth more.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
My BBR tune is great, honestly I am torn betwen bama's race, Chris's all-out tune, and BBR's. they all feel equally great with BBR having the most low end torque of the 3.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
how are their Blower tunes. Im on a 3.6 saleen pulley w/ jon lund tune. im gonna be going down to a 3.2 or 3.4 pulley and not sure to get jon lund to retune it or BBR.

05sc281

1/4 mile freak !!
Reaction score
I got a tune file from BBR and loaded it into the car and went and had it dynoed at lethal perf. here in sa and shawn didnt have to do any changes , the tune was pretty much spot on the money .. car runs great and hauls ass for a bottemend and heads. just trying to figure out my belt slip issue which i have a mosaleen piece comin in ..

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
how are their Blower tunes. Im on a 3.6 saleen pulley w/ jon lund tune. im gonna be going down to a 3.2 or 3.4 pulley and not sure to get jon lund to retune it or BBR.

Well being that we are a SALEEN SPEEDLAB CENTER we do a lot with the Saleen cars. We have our Saleen tunes dialed in 100%. Our tunes for them are just bad ass!!!!

Do you guys tune for Diablo or am I SOL?

No, we don't offer Diablo e-mail tunes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back