Brenspeed vs. BBR tunes

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
I took French b/c we have a lot of hatians down here
you didn't see a trend coming when all the people in your French class only spoke Spanish huh? lol it seems just about everyone south of the stadium is Cuban

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Well up in MN if I was smart I would learn Somalian since that seems to be the language up here now. It drives me fucking nuts I yell at them everyday but it does me no good but some how I feel better

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
when i have to yell at someone it makes me more mad because i hate yelling, i am usually nice and ask and ask again then just say fuck it and throw shit and my throat feels better.

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
i like those wheels in black on your ride.
shit... another one lol. If I told you that this has been said to me at least 300 times in the last two weeks, would you believe me? And everyone wants to kill me because I still haven't done a shoot for the new wheels yet

Oh and btw thanks for the compliment!:thumb2:

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
shit... another one lol. If I told you that this has been said to me at least 300 times in the last two weeks, would you believe me? And everyone wants to kill me because I still haven't done a shoot for the new wheels yet

i didnt think they would look good on a stang but i didnt see them in flat black like that or low gloss whichever it may be. But yes i believe that they catch compliments.

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score

Well the get after it or someone my shoot you lol.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score

Antonio those wheels look like shit.... There something different for ya.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back