bullitt cosmetic additions...?

bullitt4434

forum member
Reaction score
so I drive a mustang bullitt and want to keep the 'sleeper' mood. What kind of cosmetic mods do you think help with this. I am definitely getting louvers, right now im leaning towards roush for the quarter windows and im not sure about the rear window yet...any ideas?

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
dont do quarter windows, i did and im iffy about it. do side scoops, like 3d carbon side scoops, and rear window louvers

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Nothin... If you want it to be a sleeper just leave it stock, it has a real clean, understated look from factory...

All I plan on doing to mine is dropping the ride height, tweaking the suspension, tinted windows and a nice set of brakes... anything else will be all hidden mods that don't mess with the looks of it too much... :thumb2:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SHR Louvers are the best looking of them all! They are extremely low profile, and compliment the car perfect! Though if I had a coupe, I'd want to go for the sleeper look like I've somewhat done with my vert. I think it would look great to do wither the SHR louvers or the A47 quarter deletes, and then have them molded to the body around the edges. It would leave a perfect, seamless look!

SOHC46

Superman
Reaction score
If you are dead set on getting quarter window louvers, the SHR louvers are the only way to go!!! Everything else just looks like a cheap stick-on. For a Bullit...

-Window Tint.
-Shorty antenna.
-Sequential Tailights.
-FRPP K springs or Eibach Sportlines.
-GT/CS front bumper.
-Done.

bullitt4434

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for the input guys the SHR louvers are really nice. and the bullitt Mcqueen drove had louvers...so i'd consider it more of fixing a mistake

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
The SHR flush-mount louvers would blend well with a Bullitt, in my opinion. They're very low-profile. The Roush louvers are too...big or something, in my opinion.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back