Bye bye shelby!! :(((

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
The one cop was trying to blame me. But the guy i hit saw it all in his mirror, all the other cops are agreeing with my statement though.

sent from the staging lanes

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
Not sure what state you live in, but in most regardless of whether or not you get hit first: you rear-end someone, it's on you. Sorry for the loss, definitely think it's totaled if you have airbag deployment.

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
I was in the right lane, got hit which shoved me into left when i hit the truck, so theres no way i hit the truck first.

Last edited:

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Damn man... Donate me your motor and tranny...

Sorry to hear though, that would make me cry lol

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The one cop was trying to blame me. But the guy i hit saw it all in his mirror, all the other cops are agreeing with my statement though.

How the hell was the cop trying to blame you?! You got rear-ended and pushed into a second vehicle...

I hate ignorant cops.

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
The car that hit me was a versa i think, and she was trying to theres no way a car that small could shove me into the truck, she was gonna give me a ticket, but the other cops got her not to. I m friends with one of them. Its crazy the damage the front of my car got cause the truck looks like it only needs a new rear bumper. I mean the right of the car is pushed in father than the left so says right there i was in the right lane first and i hit the truck at an angle.

Wlkn Tal

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about you car. A friend of mine (in a GT500) spun out in front of me in the rain, No time to stop so I tried to go around him, he tapped me on the rear driver side QP, by the time to regain control there was a parked car. I got the ticket, but his insurance paid for the repair to my car and the parked car, how do you figure that out. I know it's tough, hopefully they will total it.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your car that sucks. I'm glad that no one got hurt. FYI, a motorcycle could push your car into the truck if it was going fast enough. Did the Versa leave any skid marks? Sounds like she was speeding.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your car. Good luck with insurance, I hope you get what you are looking for.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back