Call of Duty: Ghosts

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've always been a competitive gamer, and played professionally for quite some time years ago. After Halo died out, I switched to COD to see what all the hype was about. I played COD: Black Ops II competitively for a bit earlier this year and attended a single tournament. (Majorleaguegaming.com). Turned out pretty well, but I dropped gaming due to work, school, and more important things.

I'll be picking up Ghosts tonight at midnight, and will probably be gaming hard the next two days. It's a given ritual with myself I guess when it comes to new COD or Halo games - but I must warn all of you, if you add me and play just be prepared. LOL! I believe I still have my brother Kimmer on my list as well, so let's get some S197 stuff going some time.

Xbox only....LOL.

GT - LAK3RS

05yellowgt

Reaction score
I hadn't played any COD Multiplayer for probably close to 2 years before last night. I jumped on Black Ops 2 multiplayer and damn I am rusty. I guess My copy of Ghosts will be in the mail soon from Amazon, and it will sit patiently for the Xbox One to join it.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hadn't played any COD Multiplayer for probably close to 2 years before last night. I jumped on Black Ops 2 multiplayer and damn I am rusty. I guess My copy of Ghosts will be in the mail soon from Amazon, and it will sit patiently for the Xbox One to join it.

C'mon. Get that copy for the 360 and One!

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
im stocked up. my buddies and I always play real late on launch day, so Im stocked up on mountain dew haha

HushH

forum member
Reaction score
Can someone check and see if its available to download from the dashboard? really don't want to have to go to gamestop.

It is available on the Dashboard. Sounds like it's about a 30 minute to 1 hour download depending on your speed.

Also hearing online servers are down right now. Some of my friends who took the day off aren't too happy.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Thanks! as long as I can download and play campaign tonight I'm good. I usually like to play offline for a bit to get used to weapons and loadouts anyways.

HushH

forum member
Reaction score
I should do that. I'd probably do a lot better when I actually started the multiplayer. But it's too hard not to just jump right in when I know most of the people on my friends list are already playing online.

FWIW, I have heard that the campaign is really good.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let's talk class set ups?

Assault Soldier

MSBS
(3 round burst)
(1 burst kill 90% of time)
-Red Dot
-Muzzle Break (Range)

Such a deadly set up!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back