Cam's (GallopingFord) 2012 GT500 Build Thread

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Which 2.4 are they referring to? If it's the stainless VMP then yes, they're crap. Not sure what the grooves look like on their stock look black 2.4, but the grooves on the stainless pulley are garbage and the belt slips like crazy. We just went through this on my buddys car.

Yup, the VMP 2.4", glad I avoided that trainwreck then. Have you heard anything about the BilletPro pullies? I know they make a small one too. I may do a lower instead.

Very nice improvements so far Cam. Can't wait to see the "finished" product. (We all know they're never really finished)

Never am I ever finished. I need AM to get these damn 20" AMR wheels back in stock pronto.

CAM!!!! Quit being such a tease! Lol

:roflmao:I do what I do baby!

Should sound sweet to

Sent from your moms phone

I love the stock sound of this car, but the growl of the O/R H will be very nice I'm hoping. Don't really care about other mufflers, the stock ones work for me just fine.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Roush pod showed up today, the gauge should be here soon.

Still waiting on the DS to show up, and continuing to wait for the AMR 20x10's to come back in stock -_-

Also, finally found a trailer in GA. Hoping it works out so we have it by Mustang Week.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Roush pod showed up today, the gauge should be here soon.

Still waiting on the DS to show up, and continuing to wait for the AMR 20x10's to come back in stock -_-

Also, finally found a trailer in GA. Hoping it works out so we have it by Mustang Week.

Come on man you gotta drive that thing down here

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Come on man you gotta drive that thing down here

Haha, we are not sure of the arrangement of if we are going to use it for my car or my dad's cars. We are bringing a pickup already since it fits all of our stuff and I'd like to buy a couple things while I'm down there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back