Cam's (GallopingFord) 2012 GT500 Build Thread

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
In the next week I'll probably be putting in an order for an Lethal O/R X, some suspension things and a C&R H/E. Can't wait for some wrenching and relaxation this summer.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
^Yup they are.

I'm thinking about doing an O/R H instead of the X, I like the deepness with this car.

Still looking at wheels. The Alcoa's are just starting to turn me off with the pricing. I still like the idea of AG M310's in 20x10 all around on Coilovers.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yeah the 20's would have been a little more popular, lol. I like the F14's but the SVTPP wheels are basically the same look.

A 20x10 with a dish would also be something of my interest.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
That would be sweet. Concave is cool, but I do like the dish look.

It's hard since I can't really visualize setups that well and all the dishes I see are not what I'm looking for, or they are and the price is ridiculous. I love these True Forged Sebring wheels though.

4873492324_80d483ef70_b.jpg

Looking at possibly copying shark tales brother's setup with the AMR 20x10's + 305's or AG M310's 20x10's with 295's (since the offset is lower).

May put the 2013 GT500 lower splitter on too and I'm still eying Ground Control Coilovers.

I'm getting annoyed looking at this damn supercharger, I need to get this damn thing on already. I'm sending it out to Stiegemeier next week probably.

Edit: I found these TSW Tremblant's. They look pretty damn good but I'm not sure about the brake clearance on the front.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/matte-tremblant-20x10-0513.html

full.jpg

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Thanks man!

I may start a collection of silver SVT vehicles. My new possible demo just got off the truck today. Got here in record time too - 2 months from ordering.

IMG_2122-1_zps1daaa6ba.jpeg

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
You have a 5.0 and a 2013 GT500, so:kma:

:roflmao::roflmao:

No guarantee's if I get to demo it, if a customer comes in and wants it, they have dibs. Next one I order will be a Red 2014 Luxury/Special edition Package.

:roflmao::roflmao:

Fair enough. They are badass though! I might not have the Shelby for long lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back