cams, pistons, lights, throttle body and anything else I add later

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
Quick list... Manley Forged Big Bore pistons, SOS Dual pod pillar, horn, fog light, red valve covers, throttle body

The pics are going to be from December when I originally was selling this stuff individually. I can assure you, it's still cold outside, i still see snow on the ground and Ohio still sucks.

You will see rods in the pics with the pistons... rods are gone.. sold and shipped and done.

Anyway..

Manley Forged big bore pistons. New are like $650 or $700. These are new.. never used... $400

Stock throttle body.. I don't have a pic of this particular item but, it's in my garage in a box. $50

All things do not include shipping. Just tell me where you are and i will give you a price. you can pm me or just post it in here.

Thanks!

Because WEEKEND!

Lastly.. because who the hell doesn't like super cats? come on!

OK went garage hunting.. adding some items..

1 stock Fog light. Thought I had two but.. no such luck. Also pictured is the stock horn. Fog light $25 and horn $25. + ship

Heres a pic of the previously mentioned TB..

Red Valve covers... I painted these myself. I did 5 coats of red, sanded, 3 more coats of red and then 5 coats of clear. In pic two, you will see I nicked it somehow. $150 + ship

Heres the nick.. The nick is just the circular one in the middle the slash and the two dots are from the flash.

paint I used if fixing nick is in your plans. Hell Ill give you that can.

the bolts

SOS Dual pod A-pillar (from a VERT) that might be important, dunno. $150 new, give or take due to shipping. $110 SHIPPED.. all in.

Trades or trades plus cash welcome!

13 style tails for 05-09
Hot Rod Cams
Laptop
Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Roush CAI M90 style (that one should be fun..lol)

Name some other stuff if you want..

Last edited:

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
Reading what I just wrote.. I see 1 thing that could be confusing.... on the cams... What I have.. are springs and retainers. I do not have limiters. You will get the springs and retainers. You will have to purchase limiters on your own.

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
Which tinted tails are those? Seem a bit lighter than Raxiom.

They are the Raxioms.. right from AM.. Just the standard smoked ones. http://www.americanmuscle.com/taillights-0509-smoked.html

As for the pistons.. for a Boss, I honestly do not know... here is the info on them though...

Manley 4.6L Stroker Platinum Series -23cc Dish Pistons 3.700" Big Bore

2618 High Strength Material, Lightweight Design
1.2mm Offset Wrist Pin Location for Quiet Startups - Mimic OEM Design
Perfect Ring Groove to Skirt Squareness
Pressure Balance Groove
2.500" Premium 4130 Chrome Moly Wrist Pins included with Round Wire Locks
Fully Banded Skirt Design for Increased Skirt Stability
1.5mm x 1.5mm x 3mm Ring Stack
Designed for use with a 3.750" Stroke Crankshaft / 5.850" Length Connecting Rods

Compression Ratios 42cc 51cc 52cc
4.6L Stroker -23cc Dish 10.08:1 9.08:1 8.98:1

Part Number 595470C-8
Bore 3.700"
Rod Length 5.850"
Stroke 3.750"
Compression Distance 1.200"
Piston Weight 384g
Piston and Wrist Pin Weight 472g

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
you know, that's a damn good question. I never bothered to take everything out of the box and look. Let me get on that this evening. Says they should be in there but, I ain't saying yes til I see em with my eyes.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
So in order to use these pistons I need to over bore by .200"? On an aluminum block?

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
ok... if these are rings, then yes

also.. look here... when looking for the rings, I took all the pistons out. Hadn't done that yet... not sure if it even matter but, I don't know.. so someone tell me.... small nick..

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Those are the rings for the wrist pins, which should also be in the box.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back