Can not post a thread in "Mustang Parts for sale"

rzaenglein

forum member
Reaction score
I have been trying to post a thread in the "mustang parts for sale" and it will not let me. keeps giving me an error message. any idea why? Keeps telling me i dont have access to that page! Very annoying :mad2:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to post a thread in the "mustang parts for sale" and it will not let me. keeps giving me an error message. any idea why? Keeps telling me i dont have access to that page! Very annoying :mad2:

Oh boy....ok...you are new here so you probably don't know...but we have a system set up on here that new members aren't allowed to post stuff for sale for an unspecified amount of time to ensure they are not scammers; once you "prove" yourself to the moderators that you are legit you will be granted permission to sell your parts....and don't ask how many posts or how long until you can sell parts or it will be longer...

Hopefully you understand why this is in place, it is nothing personal against you, just trying their best to protect the members.

POS VETT

forum member
Reaction score
Very first post and it was intended to be in For Sale section.

I know no forum allowing posting in the "market" section until a new member has reached a certain amount of time or number of post.

mustangcrazybj

forum member
Reaction score
I for one really think that rule is neccesary too, alot of the forums I use don't have that and it is aggravating as crap to have newbies posting up just to sell something and leave, I wish all forums had this rule.

rzaenglein

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Didn't know. I've been on svt performance for a little while and they don't have that rule. Just have alot of S197 parts I would like to sell. Figured this would be a good place to try. Thanks again everyone

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Read some threads, post where you can and you will be granted access soon enough.

Welcome to the forum!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back