canadian newbie

R.M

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
My name is Ron and I have a 14' Gt 3.73. only thing done so far are wheels and tires but hope to have the 4x4 look gone by this summer.
anyway glad to be here.
here's a couple of pics.
IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That paint is incredible!

Do they call you RM? Everyone I know calls me RM. Never met another RM.

RM

HAha

R.M

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys.

@RM the paint is far from perfect lol I have a foot long key scratch drivers side rear panel that requires a repaint

Dustin@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!

https://lmr.com/2010-14-Mustang

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys.

@RM the paint is far from perfect lol I have a foot long key scratch drivers side rear panel that requires a repaint

Well, people are assholes. But we knew that. If that's the only problem not too bad. As a whole, it looks sweet.

RM

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Welcome!! Quick question for you. Do Canadian laws require the amber lights like that? GT's of that year in the US have white LED's that change to amber when you hit the turn signal. Are yours just straight up amber?

R.M

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys

Welcome!! Quick question for you. Do Canadian laws require the amber lights like that? GT's of that year in the US have white LED's that change to amber when you hit the turn signal. Are yours just straight up amber?

TenSpeed, sorry pic is deceiving- I had my hazards on when I was taking the pic. - the only law here is daytime running lights- not sure how your lights are, but in the daytime my fogs are lit when I have main headlights off.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys

TenSpeed, sorry pic is deceiving- I had my hazards on when I was taking the pic. - the only law here is daytime running lights- not sure how your lights are, but in the daytime my fogs are lit when I have main headlights off.

These are the DRL's here in the US on the 13/14 at least.

2013-mustang-ad.jpg

So your fog lights come on automatically?

R.M

Reaction score
^^ yes automatically, it looks like your pic but with fog lights on- but when I switch on headlights they are off - only on if I manually turn it on.(night)-
I'm considering doing a fog delete- don't really like the two big fogs used as a DRL

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back