Can't keep her clean! Long.

Redrocket06

forum member
Reaction score
It was just one of those weeks that nothing goes your way. I know, it rains, no big deal, the wax makes the car look great but also protects it. But the handprints, for you guys that own a house. What if some one tagged the side of it? No big deal right? Just wash it off or paint over it, right. It is not the paint on the side of your house that pisses you off, it is the fact that someone disrespected you and where to scared to confront you face to face. And another thing, the guys working in our plant at the time were handling a lot of caustic. You don't know what kind of residue he might have had on his hands.

Love all the haters out there!

At least some of you seem to care not only about your stuff, but respect other peoples things too. I hope I end up buying a house next to someone like that.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry... I don't have shit to add to the thread. I just wanted to say that every time I see your screen name I start laughing thinking of the "Red Rocket" Southpark episode.

507_cartman_redrocket.gif

Redrocket06

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sorry... I don't have shit to add to the thread. I just wanted to say that every time I see your screen name I start laughing thinking of the "Red Rocket" Southpark episode.

507_cartman_redrocket.gif

That is where I got it! My car is red and everybody wants their car to be as fast as a rocket, so why not! I was wondering if anybody would know. I thought it would be an 'inside joke' forever.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back