Cervinis Eleanor Ducktail Wing...

Stangtuner

Eaton Poosi
Reaction score
Does anybody know wether this wing will cover the holes left by the stock GT wing? I asked Stage III motorsports, they said it did not. I asked Cervinis and they said it did. I'm confused. :idea:

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score
Does anybody know wether this wing will cover the holes left by the stock GT wing? I asked Stage III motorsports, they said it did not. I asked Cervinis and they said it did. I'm confused. :idea:

Yes they do cover them up but you want to plug them up. My body shop didnt plug mine up and when I washed my car the trunk was soaked. So I made them fix.

Stangtuner

Eaton Poosi
Reaction score
Yes they do cover them up but you want to plug them up. My body shop didnt plug mine up and when I washed my car the trunk was soaked. So I made them fix.

So the wing does cover the hole up but it does'nt seal them is what you're saying? What did you use to seal them? Thanks!

mygt500

Stangpede Co-Captain Michigan Chapter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can seal them with almost anything (like rubber plugs) and yes it does cover the factory holes... I have no leaking issues and not sure if my paint and body guy filled them or not?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back