circle d

N20JUNKY

forum member
Reaction score
Ill be ordering my converter on Friday, need some help on deciding which one to go with. I have a boss intake, SW 1 7/8ths long tubes, and a cat-back, metco upper and lowers, CJ springs, ZEX kit, upr rad support/ sway bar delete, RT-s all the way around, and has 3.73's but going to swap to 3.31's when the converter goes in. Im thinking the 4c but maybe the 5c, most likely staying N/A with n20. Which one do you think I would benefit more from?

P.S. car is a DD but I only drive maybe 2 miles to the shop

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Why not call Circle D and tell them what your goals are and let them recommend what size converter to get??? After all they are the ones making and testing them....You posted in the wrong section also....

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
For nitrous and PD blower applications the 3C is the best choice. Call Chris and discuss with him. I would bet he will say the same. ;)

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
Circle d FTW...... Leave the gears and get a 3000 or 3200 stall. Call Chris there and tell him your mods... He will be the one to give you the best advice.

Wen I had an auto, that stall was amazing and made the car feel a hundred times faster ... Good luck

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back