COD MW 2, lets go

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
user name-turbokneegrow78. ill be online ALOTTTTTTTTT more in the upcoming weeks

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I'm up for a bit of that...

PSN: F_uckMonkey

IMG_1963.jpg

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Greatest game to come out this year. So far.

I mean Bad Company 2, not of Duty 4.2.

I'm with you there 100%! I very rarely play of Duty, as you so rightly put it :roflmao:, but I only play BFBC2 on the PC because I much prefer the mouse and keyboard for that shit! :pcshoot:

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
I'm with you there 100%! I very rarely play of Duty, as you so rightly put it :roflmao:, but I only play BFBC2 on the PC because I much prefer the mouse and keyboard for that shit! :pcshoot:
I bought of Duty 4.2 on release day. Played the shit out of it, and it was awesome, and then I looked behind the pretty face and saw the chlamydia, gonorrhea that came with it. Very much like my ex, now that I think about it.

Sold it a month later, haven't looked back since.

Can't wait for Halo: Reach, though.

Anyone on XBL wants to add me, my GT is Remember Reach. I've had like ten requests for the tag since MS kicked off their "Remember Reach" campaign.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I bought of Duty 4.2 on release day. Played the shit out of it, and it was awesome, and then I looked behind the pretty face and saw the chlamydia, gonorrhea that came with it. Very much like my ex, now that I think about it.

Anyone on XBL wants to add me, my GT is Remember Reach. I've had like ten requests for the tag since MS kicked off their "Remember Reach" campaign.

I should be on tonight , MF Hollywood

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score

I probably won't be on much until Reach. I'm pretty bored of all my games.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back