**Complete Interior Re-Do's and Changes**

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
This is the first of many changes for the interior......So with that being said there will be a lot coming out and new going in.....plus stuff for sale of course as I change stuff out.....

Just put a new headliner in today and I do think it looks a lot better than the tan one.....

Just ordered some new black carpet along with new matting to lay down first.....the black "GT" floor mats will be for sale as well as the tan carpet.....

All the carbon fiber stuff is coming out and the dash and many other pieces will be done in new vinyl that my buddy got in and it should look really nice with the black and silver accents for the interior......I will get some pics of the vinyl as soon as he sends me over some pics of it....this will be for sale the entire kit for the dash.....

The speakers will be painted and the speaker covers will be coming off......I will be making some custom rivots to go into the speakers rim.....It will match the fuel door.......if that gives you a better idea of what it will look like.....

The head rests are leaving as well.....Been looking for a set of Saleen headrests but have not had any luck......So I will be buying a set of the Vented inserts and custom making a set of headrests.....If I can't find a set of Saleens......That means the "GT" Embroidered Leather Headrest Skins will be for sale as well......

New steering wheel as well....Just got to figure out which one I want to go with.....

There will be a few other little odd and end things going on as well....Like removing all the labels off the visors and door jam......

Along with a few other interior pieces that will be coming out.....Anything with "GT" on it is leaving the interior.....

I will be making a for sale thread as the parts come off the car.....but just wanted to throw the hints out there for potential buyers that are looking for stuff......

On to the pics of the headliner....

DSCN1698_zps0209adf8.jpg

DSCN1700_zps1bb8d8cf.jpg

DSCN1702_zps1aaeef6a.jpg

DSCN1701_zps19bd276b.jpg

Last edited:

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Shoot me a PM when you wanna sell the mats, I need some new ones.

I really like your seats

Will do man...but are you referring to the Black "GT" floor mats or the stock tan ones???

..Thanks too on the seats.....

Pic of the black "GT' floor mats
IMG_3292_picnik.jpg

Last edited:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Good luck Jeff! Should be sweet man.
Glutton for punishment:)

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck with the headrests. But I assume any competent upholstery shop can make a set with the inserts. And since there seems to be an endless supply of the inserts, probably some money to be made if someone figures it out.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck Jeff! Should be sweet man.
Glutton for punishment:)

Thanks man.....I know I need to punish myself for throwing all this damn money into the car but it is soooo addicting....lmao....

I'd probably prefer the black GT ones. My interior is the grey-ish color and I can't find mats ANYWHERE.

http://s234.photobucket.com/user/Synyster06Gates/media/20130531_103923_zps77005235.jpg.html

Yup you definitely need the black ones....they definitely would compliment your interior nicely....

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Must be nice to throw some dough every once in a while! Must be.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck with the headrests. But I assume any competent upholstery shop can make a set with the inserts. And since there seems to be an endless supply of the inserts, probably some money to be made if someone figures it out.

Yea I am going to get a couple head rests from the junk yard and send them to my interior guy that did the rest of the interior......He is pretty crafty and said he thought he could do the job.....So we will see and I will keep everyone posted on it once he starts on them.....

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Where did you get your seats redone?
I mean this tan/black mix. I want to do red/black...
Thanks

I had my local upholstery shop that did the interior ordered them from a place called Roadwire and then they added and re-padded the seats before they put them on the car......

Take a look at Roadwire.com and I know they have red/black 2-tones that you can choose from...

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Must be nice to throw some dough every once in a while! Must be.

It is nice when you got the extra to throw....and when it all don't have to go to bills.....that is the shitty part of it......I guess if we all didn't have bills and didn't have to eat we would ALL be some rich MOFO's.....lol

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Couple updates of the interior.......

This is the vinyl that we will be using to accent the interior......It is a Brushed Black Metallic......It will accent it nicely without going too overboard......

IMG_20130606_134037_116_zpsaf282fd8.jpg

IMG_20130606_134046_618_zps3ac04769.jpg

Started ripping off the carbon fiber dash kit.....and my fingers are sore as hell trying to get all the 3M tape off the dash....Also got the speaker rings off and removed the Billet Speaker covers....they are ready for paint and then to install the rivets to finish off the look.......

Still got 4 more pieces of the carbon fiber stuff to take off and then I will post it up in the for sale section....

DSCN1707_zpsa41fcca5.jpg

DSCN1704_zps408f3961.jpg

DSCN1712_zpsbbb70ade.jpg

DSCN1708_zpsf847fae9.jpg

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Well, you have done good so far on the re-do's, so keep going man:)

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
The brushed black metallic is sweet! Its going to look badass. I used the same stuff on my aggressive chin spoiler!

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
I like the combination of seats, door pannels and ceiling... nice work there, everything else looks to much mmm loaded for my taste.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back