CompO '16 GT Ordered

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Well, ordered a Competition Orange '16 GT Premium through Cam today. Got a pretty good deal on it too, thanks again Cam! Ordered with the MT82, Performance Pack and Navigation. Contemplated the 401A, but felt it just wasn't worth the $2K price tag.

I'm keeping my Forgestar F14's from my old car to put on this one. Looked up the specs as the Offset and Backspacing are exactly the same. Can't wait for it's arrival!

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!!!:head3:

Gonna look sick with those F14's! I like the F14 Modular's but they supposedly don't make them anymore.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Congrats Trevor! I love CO on the S550. I'd have a hard time decideing between CO, TY, and IS.

Just curious, since there are no changes between the '15 and '16 MY, why not get a '15 for a killer deal and 0% for 72 months?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Congrats Trevor! I love CO on the S550. I'd have a hard time decideing between CO, TY, and IS.

Just curious, since there are no changes between the '15 and '16 MY, why not get a '15 for a killer deal and 0% for 72 months?

cuz hood blinkerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! oh, and Sync 3.:head3:

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!!!:head3:

Gonna look sick with those F14's! I like the F14 Modular's but they supposedly don't make them anymore.

Thanks man! I'm real excited.

Thanks man!

Well for one, no way I'm going to be able to sell my car, and or part it out by the 8th, which is when it expires lol. Two, I couldn't find my options around anywhere. Three, I kind of want to see what Sync 3 is about.

Feels awesome to get what I want without having to get on AutoTrader every day too lol.

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! Love my CO. The F14's are going to look great. I can't wait to put my new wheels on tomorrow.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Congratulations, I guess you couldn't hold out any longer after seeing all the pictures lol

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Well for one, no way I'm going to be able to sell my car, and or part it out by the 8th, which is when it expires lol. Two, I couldn't find my options around anywhere. Three, I kind of want to see what Sync 3 is about.

Feels awesome to get what I want without having to get on AutoTrader every day too lol.

I understand that. I have really really been struggling with the decision to either keep my car or jump on that 0% for 72 that Ford is offering right now. The local Ford store that I like to deal with has a silver 50th anniversary package GT that I want so bad I can just about taste it, but I know if I trade my car in, I won't get crap for it with all the mods, and I really don't want to take the time to de-mod it first. I just have too much other stuff going on right now. So I hope I can hold out until the 8th!

On yeah, and I forgot about hood blinkers on the '16! :highfive:

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! Your GB has been one of my favorites, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the CO 16. The F14s are an awesome start!

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
I really like competition orange on the S550. Congrats, car is going to look great on the forgestars

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
I understand that. I have really really been struggling with the decision to either keep my car or jump on that 0% for 72 that Ford is offering right now. The local Ford store that I like to deal with has a silver 50th anniversary package GT that I want so bad I can just about taste it, but I know if I trade my car in, I won't get crap for it with all the mods, and I really don't want to take the time to de-mod it first. I just have too much other stuff going on right now. So I hope I can hold out until the 8th!

On yeah, and I forgot about hood blinkers on the '16! :highfive:
The car bug will bite you soon Chip! And yeah, can't forget about the awesome Hood Blinkers lol! I've yet to even see them. I'm more excited about Sync 3 though.

Congrats! Your GB has been one of my favorites, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the CO 16. The F14s are an awesome start!

Thanks man! I have a few mods planned already lol!

Indeed if I was buying brand new I would get that color it's awesome
I really like competition orange on the S550. Congrats, car is going to look great on the forgestars

Thanks guys!

Looks like I've found a buyer for my car, so may not need to part out after all.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Well I'm jealous! Congrats. I'm hoping to get into an s550 next year.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back