Cowl hoods.. Who has the best?

bigastrk

Reaction score
How come nobody likes the one that VFN fiberglass makes. I know its pretty extreme but is there quality issues? Its the one I want but I just haven't seen anyone that says anything about them.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How come nobody likes the one that VFN fiberglass makes. I know its pretty extreme but is there quality issues? Its the one I want but I just haven't seen anyone that says anything about them.

ask sutton about it they run 1 .....

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Steeda Street Cowl

loadingdock.jpg

DSC06994.jpg

gfgs.jpg

bigastrk

Reaction score
ask sutton about it they run 1 .....

Before I found this site I asked MMR about it cause that is what they run and they said it was good, but knowing what I know now I don't think I would take their word for it. That is why I am asking. I guess I will get with sutton on it and see.

edit.. You were talking about sutton hp right?

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Before I found this site I asked MMR about it cause that is what they run and they said it was good, but knowing what I know now I don't think I would take their word for it. That is why I am asking. I guess I will get with sutton on it and see.

edit.. You were talking about sutton hp right?

yea they have it on that red car .....

Last edited:

xxDerek

Reaction score
I'm receiving my 3" VIS Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood today from Cruizinconceptswholesale.com... I'll have to report back on the quality but I have confidence in the guys there!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank you. That is the one that I am going to stick with then.

Did you get the VFN hood yet? I was thinking about getting that one to. I like the look of it.

Does anyone have this hood that they can post up pics? I am interested on the finish of the hood from the drivers seat---hoping its similar to the Steeda Cowl--as in its open into the engine bay. Ken3030 has another brand of hood, but how its styled in the rear from the drivers seat is its just closed off, and it doesn't look good at all.

snkchmr

forum member
Reaction score
David_005.jpg

David_002.jpg

Speaking of cowl hoods my uncle really hooked this car up LMAO

07BLACKStang

forum member
Reaction score
I like the harwood cowl as well. I will be getting one in the next month or two. the lines are smooth and the cowl goes all the way to the front of the hood, and no line down the middle. just my 2 cents

Back