Coyote swap exhaust for 05-09

Reaction score
Looked through some of the threads and I couldn’t find my exact question so here goes. I am doing a coyote swap in my 2008 Mustang GT. I have the stock coyote headers and midpipe, as well as a full exhaust system off of a 2013 Mustang GT. Will this fit the car? I know all the components go together, just looking for fitment to the chassis of my 2008. Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Looked through some of the threads and I couldn’t find my exact question so here goes. I am doing a coyote swap in my 2008 Mustang GT. I have the stock coyote headers and midpipe, as well as a full exhaust system off of a 2013 Mustang GT. Will this fit the car? I know all the components go together, just looking for fitment to the chassis of my 2008. Thanks for any help.
I am pretty sure all S197's are the same underneath. You may need some different mounting points but the chassis is the same.

Rich07

Reaction score
They shoud fit. Just installed one with Corsa headers. It was tight but they did fit.

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score

The system will fit but you'll need to relocate +/- modify the hangers for the axle-backs. Not sure if you'll need to do the same for the mid-pipe but I don't think that'll present a serious challenge either.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back