Cruise time! October 16th to the Mountains!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Sunday the 16th there will be a cruise up north to do the Kangamangus / Bear notch road. If you've never been, its quite a good time. If you needed reason to upgrade your suspension this is the road that will coax you to do so :roflmao:

So far most of the plans are in the works, but we would most likely meet up in my neck of the woods (Northeast mass) and cruise on up 95 to get to the fun roads. Time has yet to be decided, but since its a good 2 hrs up from my town, I would imagine the sooner we meet up the better.

If some of the Connecticut folks end up joining, we can certainly push the start time back to accommodate their longer drive. We'll stop someplace for food after we blitz down the mountain passes.

So, whos in?

Attendees:

1) Brian - OUT
2) Kevin
3) Billy - OUT
4) Jon
5) Ryan - OUT
6) Paul - MF
7) Rashad - MF - OUT
8) Bill - MF
9) Nick - MF
10) John - MF - OUT

Well, that didn't go so well...

Last edited:

meanmike

GM SMOKER
Reaction score
If you dont mind and if its possible I would like to meet up somewhere. Im in Maine and have alot going on (in the middle of a move from Indiana) but if I can manage I think it would be awesome.

meanmike

GM SMOKER
Reaction score
That would be cool but I was thinking about meeting in NH its a much closer drive for me. I can take 302 almost all the way to 112. Anyway I dont want anyone going out of there way for me since I cant be possotive Ill be able to make it.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Of course! We can make a meeting spot at my parents place in Thornton before we cruise.

That would be cool but I was thinking about meeting in NH its a much closer drive for me. I can take 302 almost all the way to 112. Anyway I dont want anyone going out of there way for me since I cant be possotive Ill be able to make it.

First) Thornton is in NH... Is this ok?
Second) Sweet Raptor! :clap:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Its right before the start of the road, so I'd be a convenient place for Mike (I'm assuming based on the SN) to meet us

You in?

meanmike

GM SMOKER
Reaction score
Cool I was assuming it was in Mass. Im in as long as I dont have to go back to Indiana we were suppose to do a closing tomorrow but the buyers lender has screwed that up so I might have to head back next weekend. And yes my name is Mike. What time and whats the adress?

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
We won't know the time till a bit later. I need to find out who is going and where they are from to determine when they will meet up in mass, then we can give you an idea of when we're meeting up there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back