Cruise time! October 16th to the Mountains!

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys if the cruise is still going down let me know. Let me know the cruise route and ill pick it up where I can. I live in Manchester so i can pick up the ride from wherever

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Slight chNce I may attend but it I do itll be in the vw

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
So what time is this exactly? Might be pushing it for me time-wise since its like 3 hours each way for me and I need to get back early.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Start time is 9am and the location is 70 Low Street in Newburyport, its the middle school

That start time should get you home at a decent hour Billy

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Start time is 9am and the location is 70 Low Street in Newburyport, its the middle school

That start time should get you home at a decent hour Billy

How long is the route and where is the end point? I was okay until yesterday night, I gotta be back by 2pm now...

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
ugh

2pm wont happen dude.

We'd start going across the pass at 11, and be done by 12:30. Then we'd stop for food and head back.

Bummer!

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Ok, so here is what I think we should do (as suggested by my father) travel up rt 3 to rt 302, from 302 we hit the northern side of bear notch road, that comes to the eastern side of the kancamagus, travel west on the kancamagus back to rt 3. Total travel time anywhere from 2-3 hours depending on stops.

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, so here is what I think we should do (as suggested by my father) travel up rt 3 to rt 302, from 302 we hit the northern side of bear notch road, that comes to the eastern side of the kancamagus, travel west on the kancamagus back to rt 3. Total travel time anywhere from 2-3 hours depending on stops.

3N to 302 to 112W (Kancamagus highway) then 3 or 93 south is a good loop!

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
ugh

2pm wont happen dude.

We'd start going across the pass at 11, and be done by 12:30. Then we'd stop for food and head back.

Bummer!

Damn it. This is so lame. It's just the travel time that screws up the scheduling for me. Maybe next time then, especially if do something closer in MA or nearby.

Kid x

Reaction score
Why not got from Lincoln, east on the Kanc to bear notch rd, take bear notch to N. Conway and have lunch in N. Conway and head home down rt 16 to 95? IIRC the Kanc from bear notch to N. Conway isn't as good as the other part

Last edited:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
what is the planned route from the start point?

We would head up 95, to 101, to 93 and up to Lincoln to meet Kevin at his grandparents house.

Why not got from Lincoln, east on the Kanc to bear notch rd, take bear notch to N. Conway and have lunch in N. Conway and head home down rt 16 to 95? IIRC the Kanc from bear notch to N. Conway isn't as good as the other part

That's pretty much the plan...? You plan on coming?

Anyway, listen guys, I had some medical issues today and ended up in the ER tonight, so I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. I'll be here at 9 to see who showed up, but wont be able to make the journey.

I'm SO fucking pissed its not funny...

We'll try and all get together at some point over the winter with our DD's and have a good time. I'll update the OP with the new list of people

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score

I will take a look at the map and see how that is.

We would head up 95, to 101, to 93 and up to Lincoln to meet Kevin at his grandparents house.

That's pretty much the plan...? You plan on coming?

Anyway, listen guys, I had some medical issues today and ended up in the ER tonight, so I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. I'll be here at 9 to see who showed up, but wont be able to make the journey.

I'm SO fucking pissed its not funny...

We'll try and all get together at some point over the winter with our DD's and have a good time. I'll update the OP with the new list of people

Its my parents house in Thornton. Be sure to give whoever is leading up the address and my number.

Really hope you feel better man, really sucks you can't make it.

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
If 95-101-93 is the the route, when you get on 93 there will be a toll booth in hooksett NH, there is a quick on and off rest stop just after that toll booth. I will join the ride there. If the ride leaves at 9-930 you should be in my neck of the woods by 10-1030.

Jon.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Jon, there are 2 guys that should be meeting you off of that rest stop on 93.

Kevin, looks like you'll have 3 cars up there to roll with

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back