Cruise to Late Model Restoration June 4th 2011

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pm James, i definately wouldn't have looked in this forum. We should have enough college kids coming back to work by then, if i'm off that Saturday i'm down.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
crossing my fingers that my roush is not in bad shape tomorrow when we take the valve covers off tomorrow. i will make this for sure if the car is up to it.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Hope y'all can make it out! If anyone wants to commit to going let me know and I will edit the thread to include your name on the "Who's in" list.

@ James....I knew that car of yours looked familiar,lol.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
If we can get a head count that would be awesome. Also, if you know what you want ahead of time, PM me and let me know. I'll do what I can to put it on a P/O for you. I have talked to a few people in PM's already.

Also, if any of you DFW guys want to come in then set it up. I am off that weekend but will probably make a trip up there to hang out and meet a few of you guys.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
If we can get a head count that would be awesome. Also, if you know what you want ahead of time, PM me and let me know. I'll do what I can to put it on a P/O for you. I have talked to a few people in PM's already.

Also, if any of you DFW guys want to come in then set it up. I am off that weekend but will probably make a trip up there to hang out and meet a few of you guys.

So far we have 8 for sure and 4 on the maybe list from CTS.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
crossing my fingers that my roush is not in bad shape tomorrow when we take the valve covers off tomorrow. i will make this for sure if the car is up to it.

ok i am in. took a stethescope to the valve cover and it sounds good. there was rtv on the manifold and took a closer look and it was a patch over on a blown gasket. looked even closer and the gasket was blown in 2 spots lol. needless to say i am glad it was such a small problem and i will be joinging in on the cruise.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
ok i am in. took a stethescope to the valve cover and it sounds good. there was rtv on the manifold and took a closer look and it was a patch over on a blown gasket. looked even closer and the gasket was blown in 2 spots lol. needless to say i am glad it was such a small problem and i will be joinging in on the cruise.

Will you be meeting us at the Ikea?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back