Cruise to Late Model Restoration June 4th 2011

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
i think its still going on regardless. sucks you guys cant make it. if there is anyone from killeen area that wants to meet up before let me know.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
yeah i just hope they are still meeting at IKEA in round rock at 8am because im actually heading from fort hood down there just to meet and cruise with everyone.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ill hop on the boards and take a look. A few of them where up here this morning and i should have asked.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
just seen on central texas stangs.com that its still going on. meet at IKEA at 8am in friday June 4th. (off I-35 in Ronud Rock)

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
how many austin people going? ill try to make it.
i know of at least 10 stangs going (info gathered from another board). there are several other "club" forums that are aware of the cruise though so i wouldnt doubt if there were possibly several more stangs going. everyone is meeting on the west side of IKEA in Round Rock at 8am on Saturday June 4th. tentatively scheduled to depart at 830am.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
evening bump. you still have a chance to make it for tomorrow. were up to about 15-20 confirmed stangs going with possibly more showing up.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
What time are yall going to be here? Im off tomorrow, but might roll up to hang out for a bit.

we are leaving round rock at 830am should put us there at 10am if there is no stops/traffic. i didnt see any proposed stops but not sure. i think it would be safe though to say we should be there between 1000-1030. it would be great to meet you.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
who's going from dfw besides holywd and what time is everyone getting there?

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
who's going from dfw besides holywd and what time is everyone getting there?

like i told Jarrod, i am guessing probably between 10 and 1030. you should get with holywd and find out more about getting a dallas group together. i think it would be awesome to get as much from both directions together. hell maybe we can get a better discount lol.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
nice cruise today for all that made it and the ones that didnt missed out. i guess the dallas guys couldnt make it or we missed eachother but we did get there right at 10 as planned and stayed about 1.5 hours. had about 14 cars show up and of course as usual had some not show for different reasons but still had a good turnout. where were you today Jarrod?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back