Damn Saleen Supercharger!

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
Yea I've been looking for a saleen blower or an HP Performance Turbo kit. whichever i find a better offer for.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Justin, Hate to post this for you, but Cody's saleen blower was sold today. One of my customers who missed out on mine, bought his today.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm completely,fucking blown away right now! Because of my stupid ass trying to save a little money here, and a little money there, I just blew TWO FUCKING DEALS!! Fucking damn it!!!! This sucks sooooo much right now!!!

FUCK!!!!!!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I waited on Joe's!!! Damn it!!!! Now Cody's!!!! Uggghhhh!!!!

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Time and Saleen blowers wait for NO ONE!!!!!!!:thud::thud::thud::thud::furious:

yeah they do, last year I bought a used Kenne Bell 2.6L with intercooled manifold, coolant crossover, and a boost-a-pump plus some various little things that someone was selling after he wrecked his car. I still haven't put it on yet and everyone at work gives me shit about not having it on yet, but I still got it really really really cheap (2K). All I need is a pulley, intake, front mount intercooler, various hoses and someone to install it then it's on! um also need the money to have it installed.
But at least I have it :)

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
yeah they do, last year I bought a used Kenne Bell 2.6L with intercooled manifold, coolant crossover, and a boost-a-pump plus some various little things that someone was selling after he wrecked his car. I still haven't put it on yet and everyone at work gives me shit about not having it on yet, but I still got it really really really cheap (2K). All I need is a pulley, intake, front mount intercooler, various hoses and someone to install it then it's on! um also need the money to have it installed.
But at least I have it :)

No they don't, You got a KB........Not a Saleen.

I get your point, but like I told Justin, He should have just bought either one, and that way atleast he'd have it. Then save the money to get it install and all the other things later on. He wanted to purchase one and do everything including install all at once and the money wasn't there for that, now he has to wait and see what he can find for himself and his car.

Myself, I would have bought either kit, stored it till I had the time and Money to do the install. If I atleast Bought it, I'd know I had the BIG problem out of the way.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Justin, I know you'll Love this, I just got a copy in the mail along with a phone call letting me know it finally came out!

Attachments

• FB_0710_SHELBY_2.pdf
    720 KB · Views: 13

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats Cool Joe! I'm gonna have to stop by one day to see your shop, and say Hello. If I ever get off this job and get back to Houston......

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not to hyjack this "saleen" thread...but...

I don't see to many places where a Kenne Bell is mentioned. Are there not a lot of ppl running one? Have there been issues with the KB untis? It certainly seems like they are easily upgraded. (which would facilitate a person's growing need for more power) The 5psi kits is fairly in expensive, and "claim" to give you 400 to the black patch.

Insight here anyone?

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Justin, I know you'll Love this, I just got a copy in the mail along with a phone call letting me know it finally came out!

That was a pretty sweet write up! IMO, I especially love the blower sitting on top of that motor...More than that, the story behind it all was bad ass. Contemplating a Z06, well actually on your way to get one!

I'm still looking, and will be until I can get a hold of one. IMO, if worse comes to worse, I'll be stuck with my N/A vert and a couple grand in hand! But it needs to be spent toward a blower, a Saleen!!

Now, if I hit the lotto between now and before hell freezes over, I'll have me a little built motor with a sick ass KB on top of it!

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
I'ma just save my dough until someone is selling another for a good deal. :p in the meantime just chill with what i got, finish the suspension and get a tc.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'ma just save my dough until someone is selling another for a good deal. :p in the meantime just chill with what i got, finish the suspension and get a tc.

Shoot!! I finally have the money in hand and am ready for it! I'm just looking for ANOTHER good deal to jump on!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I'm completely,fucking blown away right now! Because of my stupid ass trying to save a little money here, and a little money there, I just blew TWO FUCKING DEALS!! Fucking damn it!!!! This sucks sooooo much right now!!!

FUCK!!!!!!
Maybe you're looking at this the wrong way. Have you considered the possibility that fate is telling you to not get a Saleen? Maybe a different SC is in your future.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back