Darkstar wheel offset off??

gtkid

forum member
Reaction score
Good day all, about to have new darkstar wheels put on my new m and h drag radials. I noticed on the front wheels that the offset was 8.4mm (0.33"). Not within the 35-50mm parameter. I purchased the closed lugnut set at american muscle, is there something in the kit that compensates for this?? TIA!!

gtkid

forum member
Reaction score
i Swear i posted this in the right section, i must be doing something wrong, my apologizes

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How wide are the front wheels? If they are the normal 4 inch fronts, then they are the correct offset. Friday nights are usually a little slow on the forum, don't get impatient, you will get plenty of responses.

gtkid

forum member
Reaction score
How wide are the front wheels? If they are the normal 4 inch fronts, then they are the correct offset. Friday nights are usually a little slow on the forum, don't get impatient, you will get plenty of responses.

Thanks for the reply, im not too worried, but my appointment is tomorrow to get them on lol. I did not get skinnies, They are 17x7 in the front because this is my daily.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how those will fit. The backspacing for a 7 in wheel is about 4.25 inches. I think those will stick from the finder quite a bit.

gtkid

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how those will fit. The backspacing for a 7 in wheel is about 4.25 inches. I think those will stick from the finder quite a bit.

The back spacing for my fronts are 4.25 for my 17x7 wheel. The offset is what im worried about, its 33"

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hope this will help, a couple of pictures how 215/60R17s look like on 17 x 7 Race Stars. My car has an Air Lift suspension and is shown aired-out.

gtkid

forum member
Reaction score
Hope this will help, a couple of pictures how 215/60R17s look like on 17 x 7 Race Stars. My car has an Air Lift suspension and is shown aired-out.

thanks so much for the reply, just got them put on. The fronts which is 235/55r17 does stick out passed the fender at the bottom. im thinking a pair of your 215s will fix this. Doesnt look bad though i can live with it for a while so i dont scrap the new 235s. Love the way yours looks at sits. Would like mine to look like that here soon.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back