Decent sun shade for my stang

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Living in Hawaii I only wish I could tint my front windshield. My car is mostly legal, 35% doors and 20% rear and quarters. I have a cheapy silver screen I put up when parked. Its one of those with the wire where you twist it to store it. Has worked great for 5 years now.

BlackCDCStang

forum member
Reaction score
This is what we use to put on a lot of customer cars who wanted the protection without the darkness. I had it installed on my grandparent’s windows and they loved it. I just like the black look so that’s why I went with my setup as well as great heat reduction and glare resistance.
Not at all. Take a look at Llumar Air Blue which is designed for windshield use.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Not at all. Take a look at Llumar Air Blue which is designed for windshield use.

Oh neat! I've always wondered if they made anything like this. Think it would be difficult for a shop to put on if I have a tint strip at the top.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
In my wrangler I have the windshield tinted for the heat and UV protection but you can't even tell its tinted because its so light. It's 3m crystiline product.

07ccdskaterv6

forum member
Reaction score
In my wrangler I have the windshield tinted for the heat and UV protection but you can't even tell its tinted because its so light. It's 3m crystiline product.

Did you get a noticeable difference in heat? I'm doing it to protect my dash mainly but heat is a definite bonus

BlackCDCStang

forum member
Reaction score
You would want to remove the strip, apply the Llumar and let it cure for a week or so and then go back and have the strip redone.

Oh neat! I've always wondered if they made anything like this. Think it would be difficult for a shop to put on if I have a tint strip at the top.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Did you get a noticeable difference in heat? I'm doing it to protect my dash mainly but heat is a definite bonus

Yes, it's a bit cooler but I have an unlimited and I only put it on the front windows and windshield for now

BlackCDCStang

forum member
Reaction score
Forgot to add the photos for you of the window so here is a few

picture.php

picture.php

Can you get a pic of that tint haha that's the darkest I've ever heard of

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back