Destiny - PS4

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody going to be playing this? Got my preorder in and expect go be on Tuesday night.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I'll be picking it up at midnight tonight. Going to bed immediately after work so I can play it all morning hahaha. Can't wait!!

My PSN tag is Big_Shepp so feel free to add me.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Right on. Did you pre-order? How do you get the bonus content? Mine should be on the doorstep when I get home tonight.

PSN: jjoemomma

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Played most of the night last night, story mode. Did them co-op with a buddy. I have to say I'm loving this game. I did play one match of crucible before work today, and got owned. That will change.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Played most of the night last night, story mode. Did them co-op with a buddy. I have to say I'm loving this game. I did play one match of crucible before work today, and got owned. That will change.

I actually managed to beat the story already hehehe. Working to get to lvl 20 and then above. I'll probably wrap up all the strike missions and so forth and then do some crucible.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
We got through the first 7 story missions last night, in probably 4 hours or so. That got me to level 6, almost 7. There are several patrols or other missions that are available....we just did the story mode missions, same as Dub. I don't know how many story missions there are in total.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
kinda was hoping for me honestly, not to mention it's pretty ridiculous as i saw in the xbox store that all the expansions already listed... my roomate is getting it so maybe he might let me try it out before i buy it lol.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Apparently they have big plans for this game long-term, ala WoW.

Hit level 10 last night, ran back through a couple of story missions with another friend who missed the first day. Played the first patrol, that got boring pretty quick but you can exit any time you want. There are lots of mini-missions on the patrols. Also got my first blue drop, a nice rifle.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Yea there are several events coming up that are supposed to be sweet. I need to start working on getting to level 30 ASAP, I'm only 20 now.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Yea I'm level 23 currently.

To get past level 20 you have to collect armor with "Light" as an attribute. That allows you to get higher.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
OIC. I just dinged 15 last night, haven't seen any of that yet.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back