Detroit Rocker cams with QTP Cut Outs...

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
now you need some drive by comparisons with them open and closed. With normal cruising and with WOT

dougie b

Reaction score
that sounds awesome! a buddy of mine has a vista blue s281 with cutouts...needless to say it can make your ear drums bleed :deadhorse:

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I love it.....I have been contemplating on doing this but I have never heard anyone that has done it or has had videos of it........I have turndowns already mounted before rear axle and it definately made it louder and a lot deeper sounding.....I just like the drag car sound with the cams....It sounds bad ass to me.....The only thing I am skeptical about with the cut outs is any leaking while they are closed....So that is why I went with turndowns before rear axle with just magnaflow resonators and that is it.....no cats with Longtubes and x-pipe.....plus the Hot Rods....

Blackballed

forum member
Reaction score
No leaks when completely closed. QTP make a good quality piece. There are a couple of other brands of cut outs that are out there. I went with QTP because they offer the low profile oval cut outs for lowered cars. They sound great but a lot of power loss down low with them. Up top it is a monster.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
ok when I first saw these come out I thought why would anyone want that...

but now I'm sitting here thinking "damn thats the shit I should get a set of those" lol

how much did they run you if you don't mind me asking?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back