Discount Code

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
should be more like 15-20 percent since we make up a lot of their market...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
should be more like 15-20 percent since we make up a lot of their market...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They have sales that are that % and more, this is just a bonus on top of that. Sure they could make the code 15 - 20% but then they'd just raise their base prices that much more. And at the end of the day you dont have to buy from them. Shop around and find the best price. Simple as that.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
So I tried to use the discount code to order some Steeda lower ball joints. Online site said they were not eligible for the discount? I didn't know it was item specific.

I assume the code hasn't changed lately..

The discount code works for 99% of the parts we carry. However, Steeda requested that we disallow their products from the forums discount code to respect their pricing agreement.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes you!

Shane

They have sales that are that % and more, this is just a bonus on top of that. Sure they could make the code 15 - 20% but then they'd just raise their base prices that much more. And at the end of the day you dont have to buy from them. Shop around and find the best price. Simple as that.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

We'll never raise our prices just to discount them, so you won't have to worry about that. Also, we do Price Match our competitors, too. If you find better pricing that's publicly advertised, hit up one of our Mustang Experts and they'll set you up!

Shane

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Americanmuscle has great prices even before the discount, and with a price match there's truly nothing for anyone to complain about! I just missed the free banner with a purchase by a couple days, ordered tires a few days ago lol.

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
^ so does moss muscle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
The discount code works for 99% of the parts we carry. However, Steeda requested that we disallow their products from the forums discount code to respect their pricing agreement.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes you!

Shane

Shane, it wasn't a big deal. It was small order anyway. Just wondered why is all...I expected that was the reason. I started to go look at their pricing direct and I figured you would still be cheaper. I didn't know you price matched though. Thanks for that info.

Kyle

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shane, it wasn't a big deal. It was small order anyway. Just wondered why is all...I expected that was the reason. I started to go look at their pricing direct and I figured you would still be cheaper. I didn't know you price matched though. Thanks for that info.

Kyle

Thanks for understanding Kyle. At least with our Price Matching, we'll always have the lowest price available..

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions or concerns!

Shane

fst06stg

The Conservative
Reaction score
PM sent. ready to settle up. 6% sounds great. apparently some folks have money to burn.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back