DIY chin spoiler?

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
huge amount of work, definitely not my style but I have to commend the builder on putting that much effort into the front end. Looks european for sure.

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
They spent all that time on the body work, and they half-assed the paint. The white on the front fenders doesnt even come close to matching the white on the doors.

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Well shit...

Now I feel bad for giving these clowns the benefit of doubt. I think I showed promise but after the chin spoiler idea, it took a nose dive! What a waste of time and materials. Glad it wasn't my coin... :nk:

Gerardo

Molehill_MikeUK

USA Built, UK Driven!
Reaction score
Well shit...

Now I feel bad for giving these clowns the benefit of doubt. I think I showed promise but after the chin spoiler idea, it took a nose dive! What a waste of time and materials. Glad it wasn't my coin... :nk:

Gerardo

1) They aren't clowns, just doing something different? At what point did I say they'd finished painting the car...? The car is still be worked on...

Good lord that car is disgusting. Hopefully he drives that thing into a ditch....repeatedly....front first.

-Mike

2) That's just a stupid comment,...so he's doing something crazy, different,...what you wouldn't do.. so what? To say that is just...daft? Said for impact rather than meaning quite clearly.

As said before, not my car, but if its going to get comments like that, I'll leave the chin spoiler pics as they are in relation to the OP.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, I WOULD like to see that dissected bumper mod applied to someother "respectable" Mustang. Clever idea. Id like to see how well it holds up, how it keeps from fracturing, coming apart or ruining the paint with all the inevitable? flex. I have a second bumper cover, this is something Ill put on my "maybe to do" list.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back