Do NOT paint the letters yellow

blacksunshine01

Reaction score
Maybe try some wesleys bleach white tire cleaner. That will clean all sorts of crap off of tires. Just for the love of God don't let it get on your wheels

blacksunshine01

Reaction score
Damn that's really surprising. When the breeze blows the wrong way when I spray that stuff it makes my lungs feel like they're melting. I would figure a little paint would be no problem.

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Damn that's really surprising. When the breeze blows the wrong way when I spray that stuff it makes my lungs feel like they're melting. I would figure a little paint would be no problem.

What worked more than anything was a pressure washer. I sure as hell wish i could get it all off without using a harsh chemical that may break down the rubber.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Jeez I bought a silver sharpie paint pen for my Invos; but now I'm rethinking this letter painting thing based on these horror stories. :omfg: I really liked how some of these rides looked with the tires painted, especially the yellow.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Jeez I bought a silver sharpie paint pen for my Invos; but now I'm rethinking this letter painting thing based on these horror stories. :omfg: I really liked how some of these rides looked with the tires painted, especially the yellow.

I'll take a close up of mine when I get home so you can see how they hold up after a few months. I'll also take a pic of the pens I used.

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Brake parts cleaner. Sprayed some on a towel and scrubbed it right off. It'll probably take just as long getting it off as putting it on too.

Back