drag springs

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Cool. Aren't the CJ springs basically just the v6 springs? So they won't lower the car, just soften up the back end so it squats easier?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Cool. Aren't the CJ springs basically just the v6 springs? So they won't lower the car, just soften up the back end so it squats easier?

CJ Spring is the V6 Front and the Bullitt Rear... people have done part # comparisons. So if you have your stock rears, you basically have them already.

bunkered13

forum member
Reaction score
what would be the best rear springs for weight transfer if you are lowered and want to stay that way?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I've had great success with cutting 1.4 60's with frpp p and k springs.

Cut 1.6 with the frpp L spring

Diabolical!

Zapp Rowsdower
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind drag springs but I won't lower the car. If anyone had decent ones that are stock height I would get some.

Eibach drag springs. I retained my stock height and I cut 1.6x short times consistently with the eibach drag springs, strange single adjustable fronts and rears, UPR rod-end LCAs and Hoosier QTPs. Soon I'll have the BMR xtreme anti-roll in as well.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I got my bmr rears in last night and they dropped the car about a 1/4" and man do they help hook compared to the stockers.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Do they lower the car at all? I have cobrajets on my car and while it looks good with the drag wheel/tire setup I have a feeling it will look goofy when I swap over to daily rims/tires.

I wouldn't mind drag springs but I won't lower the car. If anyone had decent ones that are stock height I would get some.

UPR/Eibach Drag Springs lower the car less than one inch.

Worth going from the Eibach Pros to the BMR springs?

How about Eibach Pros to Eibach Drag?

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
CJ springs= Gt premium fronts with bullitt rears if im not mistaken

drewzx3

forum member
Reaction score
UPR/Eibach Drag Springs lower the car less than one inch.

How about Eibach Pros to Eibach Drag?
Have any pics of those springs without race wheels on the car?Anyone have pics of ther car with cj's?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back