Driver San Francisco

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You guys using the sticks or a wheel??? Im thinking about going and picking this up tomm

Sticks, but really considering a wheel. That's what I used in the PC versions.

Also, now that I'm getting deeper in the maps, the layout of the Bay Area isn't so accurate... East/North Bay layout is worse. Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39/Bay Bridge score a 25%.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Dont do it save your money lol I might actually try to GameFly this just to reassure myself.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Quit being a dick, some of us actually enjoy it. Just like you enjoying the taste of . Or so I'm told...

Lol Your mad and how was I being a dick I clearly said I might try it through Gamefly and then jokingly added to reassure myself. Its funny cause the way you talk all the time you must really hate life, or so Im told.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I played it and I thought the game was damn boring but I guess we all of our own opinions.

Dont do it save your money lol I might actually try to GameFly this just to reassure myself.

Lol Your mad and how was I being a dick I clearly said I might try it through Gamefly and then jokingly added to reassure myself. Its funny cause the way you talk all the time you must really hate life, or so Im told.

Mad? No. You've never actually heard me speak so I find it amazing that you can use that very fact to establish any sort of opinion on my views of life. Get your story straight.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
So what's this game like? I played the really old "Driver" game on PC where you'd get busted for running a red light or using the handbrake near a cop. Is this related at all? Been thinking of getting this for the PS3.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm still going through the stunts/challenges, Jr. finished the story missions last night. Game is kind of like Burnout Paradise, you can choose and shift from point to point on the map to do whichever mission or challenge you want (you have to pass certain ones to unlock others).

Lot's of cars, but you need to earn $$ (WP) to buy (or upgrade) them at garages. I think Gamespot will let you play a demo there.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get my head around utilizing the shift feature 100% effectively, particularly in challenges like where you have to stop street racers... I'm still finding myself chasing and trying to run them off the road in the traditional manner, when what I should actually be doing is shifting ahead of the action into an oncoming car and hitting the street racer head-on before shifting back to pursue the other racers and then using said shift tactic again and so-on!

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get my head around utilizing the shift feature 100% effectively, particularly in challenges like where you have to stop street racers... I'm still finding myself chasing and trying to run them off the road in the traditional manner, when what I should actually be doing is shifting ahead of the action into an oncoming car and hitting the street racer head-on before shifting back to pursue the other racers and then using said shift tactic again and so-on!
when you shift does time freeze so that you're not out of play while you're selecting your next car? It would suck if you had to do everything in real time.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Hahahah Get em Charlie... I tell you man PPL from Florida these days.

What is that even suppose to mean? Charlie I can express my opinions whenever I want and if the game sucked I'm going to say so. If you don't like and you feel I'm being a Dick well then to bad get over it and stop being such a bitch.

Now back on topic Im going to rent it tonight to see what the hype is about.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Yeah I know trust me I live here haha I just don't get why Charlie has to try and stop me from expressing my opinion, I could be wrong but that's why I'm renting it tonight.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
when you shift does time freeze so that you're not out of play while you're selecting your next car? It would suck if you had to do everything in real time.

It slows time considerably.

What is that even suppose to mean? Charlie I can express my opinions whenever I want and if the game sucked I'm going to say so. If you don't like and you feel I'm being a Dick well then to bad get over it and stop being such a bitch.

Now back on topic Im going to rent it tonight to see what the hype is about.

Lighten' up, Francis.

Yeah I know trust me I live here haha I just don't get why Charlie has to try and stop me from expressing my opinion, I could be wrong but that's why I'm renting it tonight.

I just didn't get how you could possibly form an opinion if you haven't even tried it yet.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I'm down for that idea bit actually Tampa needs to go as well lol I'm going to lighten up some now that I got some food in me, its been a rough morning for me. Oh and I have played it but I stopped after like 15 minutes.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Only reason i said leave tampa is cause i gotta buddy there haha but I really can't stand anyone from S. Florida after jeffie and that matt bitch that fucked me over on the turbo

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Oh yea I forgot about that but yeah people down there are all about themselves. Plus the majority are illegal or they are just too lazy to get a real job so they live off their side jobs and government funding.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back