Driver San Francisco

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I restarted my gamefly so I could try this out, and a few other games coming out soon. I have a feeling I'll want to buy it after playing.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Bought it last week and beat it a couple days later, right now I'm unlocking all the movie chase scenes which are badass... especially the BULLITT one!! A bunch of my fraternity brothers and i started competition for multiplayer tag which is fun as shit.

Hands down one of the best games I've purchased in a long time, and best driving game I've played next to NFS. The shift dynamic was definitely not expected and the flow and rigidity of the game is just astounding... I'm a former games design major and this is simply a great game (if you like cars and driving with skill). The only thing that is finicky is the story itself which could have been longer and more twists.

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
0920111912.jpg

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So now what is there to do?

I have a handful of dares left, that's about it. Challenges/movies/cars are all 100% and I've got $25M and nothing to spend it on. PSN/Uplay gaming is fun though.

I finished NFSHP months ago but still enjoy getting online with buddies and opening a can of whup-ass on punks that don't realize the nature of the game. For some reason, players at their forum post mean things about me. /shock. Probably because they hardly ever catch me. :naughty1:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I have a handful of dares left, that's about it. Challenges/movies/cars are all 100% and I've got $25M and nothing to spend it on. PSN/Uplay gaming is fun though.

I finished NFSHP months ago but still enjoy getting online with buddies and opening a can of whup-ass on punks that don't realize the nature of the game. For some reason, players at their forum post mean things about me. /shock. Probably because they hardly ever catch me. :naughty1:

Been trying to get online, but for some reason my product key passport shit doesn't register correctly :-/ I am working on getting all the cars. I just can't seem to do the 50 overtakes in 60s and the 200m drift dares and the protect the armored vehicle activity.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Been trying to get online, but for some reason my product key passport shit doesn't register correctly :-/ I am working on getting all the cars. I just can't seem to do the 50 overtakes in 60s and the 200m drift dares and the protect the armored vehicle activity.

Make sure you have the correct key. I had one on the recpt and the one included in the game - IIRC the one on my rcpt was the one that worked.

for the 50 in 60 I used the Ford GT in the oncoming traffic of the Bay Bridge. 200m drift still eludes me, I've hit 193m in the dirt to the south with one of the Lambos. Find a good long and even arc, not a short one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back