Dyno day w/ST Mtrspts Sat March 8th @ Whipple. Need cars

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
This is happening at the Whipple facility in Fresno, CA on March 8th. We need a couple of cars for Sat. and if there is enough cars it will extend to Sunday the 9th. N/A cars will be $225. and FI cars are $450. Adam tunes with SCT or Diablo. Turbo or Centri cars must be diablo tuned. Limited X-cal/diablo swaps are available. Adam takes his time so there are only 4 to 5 slots per day depending on the complexity of the cars. Let me know if you are interested.

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
<--- Wish I lived in Cali.... Even if I left right now.. I don't think I would make it :(

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
True....Very true... Im so excited that i keep forgetting that sucker is not here yet....

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
The list for Sat. March 8th is shaping up like this:

-Cali HP Addict / N/A
-tached_out / Procharger
-S197GT / Kenne Bell (not 100% sure of commitment)
-nmeofdst82 (not 100% sure of commitment)

This is happening regardless of commitments. If S197GT & nmeofdst82 keep their slots there will only be room for 1 more. Maybe 2 if N/A. Let me know if you want in!

Last edited:

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
100% in

I called and talked to John today and let him know I would be there. Adam is going to bring me a used Xcal for a great price (Thanks for the heads up on that Ryan).

Can't wait to see what he can do with it.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to meet up for the cruise down?

I am coming, but I couldn't get ahold of Adam today to let him know.

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd do that...

I'd do that...just have to figure out somewhere kinda of on the way for all of us and meet up....or most of us.

I'm in Monterey...

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
Chad and I are driving down early for the 9:00 slot. I think we are taking Hwy 99 the whole way.

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
err....3.6 pulley

Ok..

Since I'm doing this custom dyno tune and adding a CAI to the Saleen, figured I might as well upgrade the 3.8 to a 3.6 pully.

How hard is the Saleen pully to change (look at it, I'm not sure what kind of bolt head it is or how to keep it from moving when loosening or tightening)? Does it come right off after the 4 bolts are removed...or is it like my old procharger pulley that was a monster to pull and change? Will I need a new belt going from a 3.8 to a 3.6? I'm getting the slightly larger Water Pump Pulley to go with it...seems like if i had that and the 3.6 the over belt size would be close to the same...any know for sure?

Last edited:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd like to try and meet up with Ryan and Chad somewhere on 99 just south of 120. If you guys are up for it, we could meet at a gas station or a Mc Donald's.

From 99 Southbound at 120, there will be another 110 miles or so to the shop. I say we shoot to meet there no later than 6:45-7:00 am.

Anyone else wanting to meet up should meet anywhere along 99.

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
Works for me bro. If you can get me an address of somewhere to meet I can mapquest it and get a pretty close time frame. I'll put Chad in charge of the navigation for this trip. I am going to have the slowest car of the bunch this time around.:thud:

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
99 and 152

Looks like my route would take me to 152 to 99. 34 from Fresno..haha

To make it funner, I'll meet you guys in Merced at 99 and 140. I'll get to Merced about 0730 and give Ryan a call and hook up with you guys.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the other cars tune than mine, haha.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mc Donald's in Ripon off of Jack Tone Rd....

1113 W Main St, Ripon, CA 95366

You pick the time...

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
Works for me bro. If you can get me an address of somewhere to meet I can mapquest it and get a pretty close time frame. I'll put Chad in charge of the navigation for this trip. I am going to have the slowest car of the bunch this time around.:thud:

I think we can brow beat Rich into letting me drive his car to get it tuned... then at least you'd only be 2nd slowest. :leghump:

Suddenly all these times getting posted are making me think I am getting up damn early on Saturday... hopefully Ryan won't mind me bringing my binky and pillow! woot!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back