Dyno with Doug in Nor Cal, again

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
* 3-3-08 update*

Still trying to make this happen, may have to change the daTE

3-3-08 we still need a couple of more cars, if the date is a problem make some suggestions!

Spoke to Doug today, looks like this is a go, will be middle to end of March, pending schedule with dyno shop. Also we need to have a confirmed (a deposit later) number of cars (6 minimum, no maximum at this time), I have a couple of friends interested from a local club, let me know for sure and be prepared to paypal or send a deposit. I will keep this post updated as necessary with who's going and also once the date is confirmed. We are shooting for a Saturday if possible.

here are the prices

N/A cars - 250.00
S/C cars - 350.00

who's in:

bscottie
lostsoul
m281 (from another site)

Last edited:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I might be up for it.. how much was the tune for the SC cars again?

lostsoul

Reaction score
not bad at all.. I got ass raped on every tune I had and dont think any really got the thing to run perfect. ITs good now.. but think it could be better unless its a tune issue that I'm having now with my startup when its cold =-(. Lets do it! where do I sign up?

Last edited:

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how do you get Doug to fly out and dyno your cars?
Us folks here in the DC area do not have a good tuner so I think he should come out and tune for us.
You left coasters have all the good tuners

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
I have sent Doug an email trying to get specifics, not sure what his pricing will be, hopefully he can come out within the next month or so, I also asked if he thought he could make it on a saturday. I will post up the info when he gets back to me, right now there are about 6 of us or so, several with s/c'ed cars.

65sohc

Reaction score
Do I need to have an O2 sensor bung welded in to get accurate AFR readings? I've heard that some people unscrew one of the stock O2 sensors and temporarily put a wideband in its place. Does that work or do you get a CEL?

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
the shop in Suisun has an exhaust setup they use, last time Doug was out here the machine didnt work, it is working now, for safetys sake I would have one welded in anyway

lostsoul

Reaction score
are we still at 3 only? I cant believe more people haven't jumped on this. I posted at another forum. I'm going to scream if I miss this chance.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Stanly.. you need anotehr tune because of the new sponge bob you installed =-)

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Location of the Dyno?

Hey,

Prolly interested depending on the location of the shop. I'm in Monterey. What city is the dyno in???

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back