Dyno with Doug in Nor Cal, again

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
This may work out well. While he is in California I could have him drop in on my sponsor's shop and check on the tune in my car. Have to call him tomorrow.

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm in

Ok,

As long as we do it on a Saturday in March/April, I'm in.

I have the canned Saleen tune and no SCT Xcal2. Mine will be 350 + cost of XCal2 right?

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
when is this taking place? I am new here but I am looking to get my car tuned

I am FI looking to push around 650rwhp

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
ok I will let you know in a day or so. I am also working on getting a group tune from Adam from ST Motorsports in Fresno. Another guy I know is talking to him so if I do not get a firm confirmation that it is going to happen I will be happy to be added to this dyno day. How long will he be in CA for and how long does he usually spend on tunes?

I ask just because I heard a terrible rumor that he blew up two cars last time. Any one have any more insight on that, but I also heard that one of the cars was failed from the start and was just destined to blow. I just want to make sure that I get the best tune and I know Doug does some GREAT mail order Tunes.

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Saturday a must

Saturday would be the only day I could do it. I'm the only one that does what I do in the Army where I'm stationed. Sunday would suck cause I have to be at physical training at 0500 Mon/Wed/Fri and my luck the Sunday would go late.

If you have to lock it down and it turns out it can only be on a weekday, send me a PM and I will ask for a leave day and see what my boss says and get right back to ya.

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
spoke to Doug today, looks like Saturday will be very doable, may be at another shop instead of in Suisun, possibly Richmond, still need CONFIRMED 6 to get date set.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Are we at 5 now?

Dizzle... your getting line locks installed get a tune with Doug =-)

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
need 6 confirmed to set date, these that are saying in for a specific day only are hard to count? only one more week and we will have to wait until another time if not enough commit

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
ok guys, heres the committed ones, also like I mentioned, this may get moved to another shop, new dyno just waitin to run some Mustangs! (Richmond I believe)

bscottie
lostsoul
m281
nmeofdst82

waiting on commitment, lets hear from you either way!

65 sohc
tached out

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
sorry i think im going to have to pass. Adam from ST Motorsports is working on coming to Fresno and that is were I am from so I am going to have to commit to that one. If it does not work out I will let you know but I don't want to say I will be able to make this one and not. If i were to go it would be a last minute adjustment, but I would not want to put that on you guys. I know how last minute type of things get annoying but if any thing changes I will let you all know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back