Exhaust rattle! Help me!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I have an exhaust rattle that I can't figure out where it's coming from. Any ideas??

you girls ain't used to that manly sound in your s197's I know.

gXRhfU5.jpg

:sparta:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Not clicking video

I bet it's a Rick roll. We know you don't start that bitch

MechE

forum member
Reaction score
Does it rub on anything when you push it over the expansion joint of your garage floor?

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
I love the lethal performance reference on the side of the Barbie/Chip Foose Stallion. Haha

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you left OTA pipes still bolted to the car? With the increase in turbulence, right there in that area, I wouldn't be surprised if something small was rattling around.

If something falls off, at least you'll have a small search radius. :roflsquared:

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
That car in Darren's garage gets one of these

:gayflag:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'm somewhat disturbed by the level of animosity and outright hatred expressed towards Darren lately. In all the years I've been here, he's always been pleasant, laid back and easy going with everybody in spite of being the target of constant jokes. But in the last 6 months the tone has turned noticeably darker.

Regardless of what Darren does with his car, he's still a Mustang brother willing to help out any other Mustang brother at any time. I think some of us need to take a minute and reassess our words before hitting the 'submit' button.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I'm somewhat disturbed by the level of animosity and outright hatred expressed towards Darren lately. In all the years I've been here, he's always been pleasant, laid back and easy going with everybody in spite of being the target of constant jokes. But in the last 6 months the tone has turned noticeably darker.

Regardless of what Darren does with his car, he's still a Mustang brother willing to help out any other Mustang brother at any time. I think some of us need to take a minute and reassess our words before hitting the 'submit' button.

I always have love for Darren, he's a cool guy and he has a thick skin and knows I'm just fuckin with him.
But he's out right abusing a mustang, I think I've stayed about the same in my stance, not sure if others took it to another level.

darrens07gt

forum member
Reaction score

I can only speak for myself but I was just joking around with him. Darren kind of set the tone for this thread with this:

you girls ain't used to that manly sound in your s197's I know.

I think he's cool as hell, I think his car is cool as hell and I know is name is cool as hell (Cause it's my name too, LOL)

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Hope the exhaust is level when you're done :)

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score

FUCK DARREN LETS HANG HIS SOCK WEARING ASS!!!

ha

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score

crying-waterfalls.gif

Oh brother.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back