factory h.i.ds

on3uluz

Reaction score
Can you change the bulb to a different kelvin or no? ???

hawkeye18

omgwtfbbq
Reaction score
Those HIDs, you know, just put out way too much light. He needs to reduce the light output of the high output lights by jacking up the color temperature. Duh.

Yes, you can change the bulbs. But just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. There is a very good reason Ford picked the color temperature they did.

on3uluz

Reaction score
Well I just like the beautiful 6 k lights that's all . and I want fog lights to match headlights . it bothers the hell Outta me mix matching colors I like the way digital synapse head and foglights look but id rather it be the factory h.I.ds they look more aggressive sorry looks mean alot to me sorry for any baddies spelling I can't read what I wrote till I post it stupid phone

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
I have no fucking idea what you are saying, but I feel less intelligent after reading it.

on3uluz

Reaction score
Sky render im from baltimore ........and again im on a broken phone please bare with me.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
not-tech-savvy-chart-1.jpg

FFS, read the rules OP.

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Just leave them the original color. Dont bother changing the fog lights either. OEM HIDs look the best and work the best.

stevenstarke

Reaction score
Yes you can. You need to purchase a D3s style replacement bulb. IDK why everyone on here needs to jump down your throat when your question can be answered in a simple question.

I guess no one should change their spoiler, grille, rims, spoiler, or suspension either. Because those look best. If the guy wants to change his bulbs to match HID fog's, what's wrong with that?

on3uluz

Reaction score
Thank you steve I think 4300k will look stupid with 6 k fog lights .and thank you again Steve my next question was what bulb number .and wow asking for a bulb number sounds like tech

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Yes you can. You need to purchase a D3s style replacement bulb. IDK why everyone on here needs to jump down your throat when your question can be answered in a simple question.

I guess no one should change their spoiler, grille, rims, spoiler, or suspension either. Because those look best. If the guy wants to change his bulbs to match HID fog's, what's wrong with that?

Thank you steve I think 4300k will look stupid with 6 k fog lights .and thank you again Steve my next question was what bulb number .and wow asking for a bulb number sounds like tech
LOL asking for abulb number is NOT tech...NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! And this has already been covered so you might try searching next time...Or even read what people post right above you...:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back