Fastlane in Houston??? Just dropped my car off

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them before? I dropped my car off for a plug change and tune. I am in Houston for a couple days for work and the plugs on my car a junk and needed to be changed so they said they could do it and asked me about tuning it to try and resolve some of the daily driving problems I am having.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
never dealt with them - however have heard the name mentioned positively many times

mwilkes

cheesewhiz
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My car is there right now. they are an awesome shop! they stand behind their work and always do a great job!

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them before? I dropped my car off for a plug change and tune. I am in Houston for a couple days for work and the plugs on my car a junk and needed to be changed so they said they could do it and asked me about tuning it to try and resolve some of the daily driving problems I am having.

30 MPG and your having problems?
Read a few good things about them

mwilkes

cheesewhiz
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
oh, they also have a two bad ass tunners. Nick and Jason are really, REALLY good

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
guys are good but only attempted at custom tuning one time it was there first 4.0 s/c s197 and i needed a few things ( MAFia) and didnt have so couldnt get the tune and left it the way it was. and just did a few pulls from other odd and end things. There shop now is 100% better then where they used to be you can always find twin turbo'd s197s around seeing as they build and market there own kit as mwikes has.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
Oh and congrats on getting in there .. i heard its been pretty busy and scheduling is kinda hard... LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back