FFW Baytown 3-23-13

REX347

forum member
Reaction score
I will be there and plan on running True Street or the 13.0 index.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
It sucks as I left with a trophy last year and won't even be able to attend this year.

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
So what going on if weather is bad because as of right now its suppose to rain Friday and Saturday

more then likely sent fron Dairy Queen mmmmm blizzards

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Only a 20% for tomorrow and a 30% chance of a scattered thunder storm on Sat. , hell that is most everyday around here. We are going racing. I have some new 20" DRs that just showed up on the brown truck about an hour ago. I have the True Boost gauge repaired and will be at FedEx at 9:00 am in the morning. I will leave between 11:00 and 12:00 and be in the in Baytown by 3:30 or so. If I have to race Sun. then that is that. I coming either way.

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Lol my bad luck continues. I cant even get me car to start. Ran fine when it got dynoed and been parked for two weeks not it wont even stay running

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Hey 05stroker you going to be out there tomorrow? Think I found my problem but if it does fix it I wont be able to get dowb there today

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Let me start by saying fuck RPR! I will never be back to that track.

I was told Fri. Night that if the event was rained out today that they would run it on Sun. Knowing his I secured my hotel room for two nights with my non refundable rewards points. Then this morning soon after stretch and his crew left they ran into some rain and text me about the weather. I told them it was dry at that point but I was going to call the track and make sure that they where still going run Sunday if it rained out today. Once again they said yes. Now fast forward to 2:00 this afternoon after we all have hotels and have paid to enter and have yet to make a pass due to T&T, an oil down and then the rain. Then they come on the speakers and tell us that the event is being called due to rain "And they are through for the weekend"!!! several of people asked for refunds and we were told we could come back on any other event and receive a free tech card. Alot of good that does those who drove 3.5 hrs to get there like my self and have already paid for our hotel rooms and such as it was well after checkout time now. I understand they cant control the rain but they need to stand by what they say so we dont waste extra money for the additional night for nothing.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Wow thats some shit! So you're just chillin tonight? Maybe we can get a group out to snag some beers or something.

I got caught up on the covered patio lol

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Wow thats some shit! So you're just chillin tonight? Maybe we can get a group out to snag some beers or something.

I got caught up on the covered patio lol

No, I was pissed so I loaded the car and checked out of the hotel and am back home now.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
damn....

i never made it out due to a part needed to complete install on rear never showed up.

wow that seriously sucks, and was pretty shitty on rpr's part

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back