FFW Ennis Tx, Oct 17-19

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I do not run Street Ford. :evil: And the word "asshole" is usually involved too. :laughlots:

Funny story: Conrad was killing the Street Ford guys at Commerce, Georgia and at Norwalk, Ohio. Seems he beat one guy on Saturday at Commerce in the first round so the guy buys back in. Tom beats him again the very next round. Sunday at Commerce....same damn thing. Tom beat him first round and then beat him two rounds later when the guy bought back in. Skip forward to Norwalk. Damned if that same guy didn't draw Tom in the second round on Saturday in Street Ford. Tom trailers his ass. Sunday comes and I'll be damned if Tom isn't parked right next to that fucker in the lanes. Beat him again!!!!! The guy buys back in and Tom ended up beating him in the semi-finals. This poor sap is just doomed. This guys WIFE comes storming over to Tom's pit and chews his ass out left and right for "picking on people in Street Ford brackets when you're a big-time Showdown class racer." Tom just stares at her with this "WTF" look on his face. THEN the old broad starts shaking her finger at Tom and says........

"You're just a Street Ford bully."

At this point twenty people are laughing hysterically all around Tom's pit. Of course, this didn't sit too well with the old bitch so she stormed off. Since then we've been riding his ass pretty good about that one.

Flash forward to Bristol where I went three rounds to win Ultra Stang with reaction times of .009, .010, and a .002 in the final. Tom walks up to me shaking his finger at me and announces, "You're just an Ultra Stang bully." So I flipped him off and told him to go pick on some street cars in Street Ford because I'm a big-time Showdown class racer.
:roflmao:

Last edited:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL!! That totally cracked me up, especially cuz I can picture you doing and saying that!

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
True Street: 30 mile cruise followed by 30 minute cool down followed by three back-to-back runs with no cooling off period. Not allowed to raise the hood or refuel the car after the cruise or during the runs. Three runs are averaged and winner is determined by that. Also, there are winners for each second average starting at 10 seconds. Run closest to the 11 second mark and you win.....closest to the 12 second mark and you win that one.....etc, etc, etc. All of this is done on Saturday.

This is the one I had planned to enter, but not come back on Sunday.

The only thing you can do is adjust air pressure I was told.

Thx,

Mike

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea well I may be out before I even get there if I can't get this fucking metal on metal squeak found that I have been chasing for 2 days now.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok, so final call. Who all is going to be there
Me
SD
Mike
Todd
about 20 people from HPP

Who else?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I'm at the hotel updating the X3 with a new tune from Doug. Tweaked it a little bit and adjusted for the 28" tall M&H's that are supposed to arrive in the morning.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back