Finally finished the striping!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

You have a very interesting stripe package, I have never seen that combo before.

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
If you would delete that ugly license tag cover it would look much better! Weight delete FTW!

I have confirmed that Jason never has anything nice to say. Ever. Although, I do agree on the weight delete portion.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had no idea what he said as he is on my ignore list but concur with you Brad....

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That really looks good.

Ever thought about striping your third brake light?

I like this idea, here is a quick windows paint chop with it done. hmmm...

IMG_0343.jpg

Tungsten06

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good Greg! I've been toying with the idea of getting mine striped as well after I fix that damage someone on base did to it. Do you know what it would cost to have them do an entire car?

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was around $475 for labor/materials.

That is a really good price. I got quoted 2 to 3 times that for my car in Pensacola, which is why I did it myself with about $200 just in materials. For under $500, I would have let a pro do it.

Looks great, Greg! First one I've seen like that, it looks good and its different.

I would go with a light smoke tag cover too.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm....light smoke cover sounds good! Who carries them-Wal Mart/Advance/Auto Zone?

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm....light smoke cover sounds good! Who carries them-Wal Mart/Advance/Auto Zone?

I got mine at Advance. Never got pulled over for mine, though they are a light smoke tint and no problem reading the tag. It won't pass VA inspection though, which is fine since I have FL tags.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I've gotten one warning and one ticket for my smoked tag cover. I purchased it at Advanced Auto. It's one of those things that is technically illegal but largely ignored unless the cop needs an excuse to stop you. Every driver is doing something illegal every time he drives, cops only stop who they want and have a long list of potential statutes to use to justify the stop.

The time I got the ticket is because the cop saw me speeding but couldn't shoot me with his radar gun so he used the tag cover as an excuse to write me up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back