IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
how dose it compair to that gt500 in the back ground?
The '11 GT is far superior... The pics were taken at my house, and the car in the garage is mine. It's a supercharged 05 GT (GT500 clone), which currently has a broken motor (rod through block). Nate came over today and washed and waxed his blue beauty while I was working on my Capri.

This car is gorgeous. That blue doesn't show well in pictures. It's darker and deeper in person. The seats are the best from Ford ever in a Mustang, the ride is firm but smooth. The power is broad and smooth, it seems to pull just as hard at 3k as it does at 6k.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
im sold on the 2010+ body style now. the rear end doesn't bother me much anymore. especially with that engine sitting under the hood haha

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
Thanks guys, i've been getting a ton of compliments. I absolutely love EVERYTHING about this car. It is a blast to drive. With the lower stance the car begs to take corners with everything she has. well done FORD.

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
can i ask? how much did it cost? i can never get a straight answer online.

martinr69

Reaction score
It's a pretty car and I just wish I could get one myself. But I owe way to much on mine to do a trade in lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back